• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]I get the ones with words! puns and such. like the too-two thing.

[/QUOTE]
So I need to use lots of puns, guess I need to get better at those then.

LokiofSP said:
Welp, guess it's time to kill Columbus!
Seriously, if he looks like this, I'm going to start having to write him as forty year old perv
I just think of him looking like that when he was asking Ami for a hug

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]I get the ones with words! puns and such. like the too-two thing.

[/QUOTE]
So i swallowed 2 pieces of string the other day

They ended up coming out tied

I shit you knot

(How was that?)

Last edited by a moderator:
metalcity said:
So I need to use lots of puns, guess I need to get better at those then.
Its because i do not get irony and sarcasm and take everything serious that has no Kappa (if i had that emote in real life, it would be so much easier) and you use irony a lot.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Its because i do not get irony and sarcasm and take everything serious that has no Kappa (if i had that emote in real life, it would be so much easier) and you use irony a lot.

[/QUOTE]
Ewwww hate that emote

Lol I just want to say, I could make everyone in this RP sound weird.

Columbus - Has a serious drug problem, even did power doping with a witch. Terrible reactions to drugs, but he's too addicted to stop.

Nyx - Violent school massacre enthusiast. Does doping in the form of blood ingestions. He'a got a serious addiction to "blood", which has varying effects on him.

Ami - Illegal drug dealer, tests out her experimental drugs on other students, withtout helping them afterwards. Gave steroids for Kat's foot, superpowered coke for Columbus, and more steriods for Sean.

Pluto - Violent drug lord extraordinaire. Owns a drug trade based on aspirin and chocolates, not to mention he may delusional, talking to snakes. He gets people stoned all the time too. ;)

Kat - A man with a bit of a complex with women. Dangerous and very alluring man, not to mention that he calls certain people "mistress..." ;)

Jay - Crazy boy who thinks that he can talk to pigeons. Took drugs in the form of a superpotion that granted his current abilities, not to mention that he illegally medicates students and supplies Pluto's drug trade.

Willow - Nature junkie, eats a whole bunch of random berries. Can talk to animals, so maybe crazy like Jay and Pluto. Additionally, she gave blood illegally to the Surgeon.

Lotusy said:
Columbus - Has a serious drug problem, even did power doping with a witch. Terrible reactions to drugs, but he's too addicted to stop.

Nyx - Violent school massacre enthusiast. Does doping in the form of blood ingestions. He'a got a serious addiction to "blood", which has varying effects on him.

Ami - Illegal drug dealer, tests out her experimental drugs on other students, withtout helping them afterwards. Gave steroids for Kat's foot, superpowered coke for Columbus, and more steriods for Sean.

Pluto - Violent drug lord extraordinaire. Owns a drug trade based on aspirin and chocolates, not to mention he may delusional, talking to snakes. He gets people stoned all the time too. ;)

Kat - A man with a bit of a complex with women. Dangerous and very alluring man, not to mention that he calls certain people "mistress..." ;)

Jay - Crazy boy who thinks that he can talk to pigeons. Took drugs in the form of a superpotion that granted his current abilities, not to mention that he illegally medicates students and supplies Pluto's drug trade.

Willow - Nature junkie, eats a whole bunch of random berries. Can talk to animals, so maybe crazy like Jay and Pluto. Additionally, she gave blood illegally to the Surgeon.
Is this entire RP just their bad trips?

I like how it started because of me, please place your praise in the bucket provided. Exit on the second left

Sorry I've just been busy, with family and writing a CS that took longer than needed due to bullshit problems. I'll write up a reply soon, sorry for making you wait

@Ami the breadling

Archdemon said:
Sorry I've just been busy, with family and writing a CS that took longer than needed due to bullshit problems. I'll write up a reply soon, sorry for making you wait
@Ami the breadling
Since i am kind, i will forgive you. :P

Lotusy said:

I like how Pluto is a drug lord.

He can also fix you up with a special "antidote" that will send you on a trip of a life time!!

Lotusy said:

Surprised Sean isn't in a caragory of his own, well now I have a vampire adicted to steroids now...

Archdemon said:
Surprised Sean isn't in a caragory of his own, well now I have a vampire adicted to steroids now...
I wasn't sure what I would say about him. Is he a crackhead? Does he do this popular "blood" drug? Only time can tell.

Lotusy said:
I wasn't sure what I would say about him. Is he a crackhead? Does he do this popular "blood" drug? Only time can tell.
Considering he's been around for so long I'm surprised you didn't make him the dealer of blood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back