• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LokiofSP said:
Sean :P
In the bio it said he'd been around for forever and a day
True, true lol. Maybe he sells "blood" to unwilling vampires?

By the way, I think Jay has proved a point in the RP. Just think about it.

Magical Squid Senpai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26561-mewbot5408/ said:
@mewbot5408[/URL] if you had used that other guy that owned Jackal, would he have just tried to kill everyone??
More and likely :P

He's evil as shiz, and is more likely to try killing everyone and or eat them let alone try to cause mass...he'd probably drag jackal with him all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lotusy said:
Lol I just want to say, I could make everyone in this RP sound weird.
Columbus - Has a serious drug problem, even did power doping with a witch. Terrible reactions to drugs, but he's too addicted to stop.

Nyx - Violent school massacre enthusiast. Does doping in the form of blood ingestions. He'a got a serious addiction to "blood", which has varying effects on him.

Ami - Illegal drug dealer, tests out her experimental drugs on other students, withtout helping them afterwards. Gave steroids for Kat's foot, superpowered coke for Columbus, and more steriods for Sean.

Pluto - Violent drug lord extraordinaire. Owns a drug trade based on aspirin and chocolates, not to mention he may delusional, talking to snakes. He gets people stoned all the time too. ;)

Kat - A man with a bit of a complex with women. Dangerous and very alluring man, not to mention that he calls certain people "mistress..." ;)

Jay - Crazy boy who thinks that he can talk to pigeons. Took drugs in the form of a superpotion that granted his current abilities, not to mention that he illegally medicates students and supplies Pluto's drug trade.

Willow - Nature junkie, eats a whole bunch of random berries. Can talk to animals, so maybe crazy like Jay and Pluto. Additionally, she gave blood illegally to the Surgeon.
Jackal is the only one not on drug lol

mewbot5408 said:
More and likely :P
He's evil as shiz, and is more likely to try killing everyone and or eat them let alone try to cause mass...he'd probably drag jackal with him all the time.
Well then he would have to drag Pluto with him too! Cause Pluto will cling to Jackal.

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Well then he would have to drag Pluto with him too! Cause Pluto will cling to Jackal.

[/QUOTE]
Sounds like a plan...

Speaking of which why is it a big deal about having multiple characters???

mewbot5408 said:
Sounds like a plan...
I personally don't know, you'd have to ask @PhoenixFire13 about that.

But since she's not been online for a while now, I'll give you my best guess, which would be that having more than one character can make posts messy sometimes and restricting people to only one helps to make things neater. Multiple characters are allowed as long as they act as essentially one person, because then you don't have two different characters in different interactions, it just makes things less confusing in the long run. But like i said, i don't know that was just a guess

mewbot5408 said:
Sounds like a plan...
I don't know. Maybe so it won't be confusing?

Also if you need to look for my reply it is on page 250. It got buried.

Last edited by a moderator:
So then would it be fine if both were together always? Xren technically owns jackal so the other has no choice but to follow him....but if you still say no then I'm giving up on the idea

mewbot5408 said:
So then would it be fine if both were together always? Xren technically owns jackal so the other has no choice but to follow him....but if you still say no then I'm giving up on the idea
I'm not sure, so i'm going to have to say no. Mostly because you created Xren after Jackel, so they would count as two separate characters. But Again i'm not sure. Sorry :/

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]I don't know. Maybe so it won't be confusing?
Also if you need to look for my reply it is on page 250. It got buried.

[/QUOTE]
Hmm.. in need of plot any ideas?

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]I don't know, unless you laced those brownies with weed...
Let's go bother people as a couple.

[/QUOTE]
I mean you could always annoy Nyx, and then have him put the collar on Pluto *Shrugs*

Wait just thought of this what if I make xren inhabit Jackal's body like a brain parasite would and they didn't know xren was there until he reveals himself? Like he could make jackal become him when he took over?? I'm sure that would be acceptable since they would share a body technically..

mewbot5408 said:
Wait just thought of this what if I make xren inhabit Jackal's body like a brain parasite would and they didn't know xren was there until he reveals himself? Like he could make jackal become him when he took over?? I'm sure that would be acceptable since they would share a body technically..
I think that would be okay, but i'd hold off for a bit and ask another admin, cause i'm not one hundred percent on it

mewbot5408 said:
Sounds like a plan...
Well, you were after the era of Greeneyedstranger, but in essence, he had so many characters, interacted with all of us, thenwent inactive. Kinda nuked the RP if you ask me.

mewbot5408 said:
It should be ok if they share a body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back