• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]So I guess that is when Pluto will have to end the unhealthy relationship?
You do know that Pluto ate his last boyfriend for not being what he said he was??

[/QUOTE]
Honestly,jackal doesn't even know about xren inhabiting his body since xren has been asleep.....no need to end the relationship,

Just treat xren like the secondary bad boy boyfriend :P

Both will love Pluto to no end,double the love and fun! ;)

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Ok, so when a man and a Gorgon love each other they both do the do.

[/QUOTE]
Wait..are you saying Pluto can get pregnant?? XP

Ami the breadling]*punchs [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22642-metalcity/ said:
@metalcity[/URL]* stop saying perverted stuff and tell me already!
do the what?
Dafuq xD in just told you and I got attacked. I'm calling child services

Ami the breadling]*punchs [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22642-metalcity/ said:
@metalcity[/URL]* stop saying perverted stuff and tell me already!
do the what?
The diddly doodle goes in the fiddly foo. When the diddly is excited, it creams inside the fiddly. And then boom!!!

Babies come out!

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]i may look older but my mind is at a 11th years state due to post traumatic developmental regression.

[/QUOTE]
Pretty sure I know what it was when I was 11, London is the worse. Like I'm sure in primary school people where already talking about this stuff

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]The diddly doodle goes in the fiddly foo. When the diddly is excited, it creams inside the fiddly. And then boom!!!
Babies come out!

[/QUOTE]
Hello Mr. Flanders, good to see you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back