• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GingerBread said:
I was going to say Nyx could be an extremely convincing crossdresser and is actually a woman. But then i realized that you've all seen him nude, so it kinda falls apart there xD
Well the cat always wants to kill everyone! And it hates everyone except for that one special person! Like Jay! But sometimes it can hurt that person , but the person still loves it.

[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]in that case will it be moving with him or what? cause it is the light my character was targeting

[/QUOTE]
The light would move with Jay. But i don't see how that effects anything, you can't cancel momentum. You would still be charging towards where he was, and by the time you've stopped Nyx would've already gotten to you.

[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]i know i cant stop momentum i was just making sure i don't make a mistake in the details of my reply

[/QUOTE]
Sorry, most of the time i just assume that people are looking for a way to Bs out of an attack, it's happened a lot to me in the past, mostly in other RP's though :/

[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]i dont do that, were both your characters near a wall before my character jump towards them? if so i might be smashing through it

[/QUOTE]
I don't think we were near a wall

well since i plan on using his power for close combat only as soon as one his electrical melee attacks comes intact with him, whether its blocked or not, it might send a electrical surge through character's body depending on point of contact and how bad the shock and internal damage is is on you assuming the point of contact isnt a rubber (or other poor conductor electricity) it could do a bit damage and maybe damage circuits? i'll leave those details to you @DragonStorm

Well he gains most his powers from his orbs but you would power surge him and overload him and cause something to happen we Will just have to see later

[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]okay thanks, and is the room on ground level or a few stories up?

[/QUOTE]
I've no idea, I would assume ground level but again i don't know

and with that ima leave my guy there for a bit till ether his wounds fully heal which should be around lunch time in the rp or a girl goes and spots him

[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]and with that ima leave my guy there for a bit till ether his wounds fully heal which should be around lunch time in the rp or a girl goes and spots him

[/QUOTE]
Why a girl?

Nevermind, I know, but why the girl's bathroom?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back