• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Mister Veeeee

Yo! Your character looks nice, just a few things. First, there's a code word up in the rules, just make sure to add it into your sheet before we can accept you. Secondly, though i hate to be the bad guy, don't you think that's too many powers for one person? I'll leave the decisions to you, but so many powers seems overwhelming.

Lotusy said:
@Mister Veeeee
Yo! Your character looks nice, just a few things. First, there's a code word up in the rules, just make sure to add it into your sheet before we can accept you. Secondly, though i hate to be the bad guy, don't you think that's too many powers for one person? I'll leave the decisions to you, but so many powers seems overwhelming.
You beat me too it :(

Yeah but as Lotusy said, that is it bit to many powers to have, especially seeing as you don't seem to have weaknesses for using them, so I'd say cut down on the powers a bit or add a couple of weaknesses.

Lotusy said:
@Mister Veeeee
actually they seem a lot cause of the way i listed them even though they all basically tie together. sorry if seem like a lo tbut i'm not good at 'simplifying' that kind of stuff (been 6-8 months since i made a character also there quite the heavy draw back from using his power i have yet to reveal) and sorry i forgot while making the character. i'll get on it

Lotusy said:
Yup! We're always open!
Sweet! I'll get right around to making a character.

And I believe one of the exceptions to making two characters is that they have to be together all the time- with that being said, is it fine if I make two instead of one? (I already found the hidden word xD )

[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]actually they seem a lot cause of the way i listed them even though they all basically tie together. sorry if seem like a lot but i'm not good at 'simplifying' that kind of stuff (been 6-8 months since i made a character also there quite the heavy draw back from using his power i have yet to reveal) and sorry i forgot while making the character. i'll get on it

[/QUOTE]
No but even if they do all tie together, it still seems a touch OP, such as the being able to turn himself into lightning, which would allow attacks to pretty much phase through him and i can see that and the teleporting being abused, I'm not saying you will, But i can't say you can have that, in case other people want something similar to it and they abuse it instead.

And if there's a weakness, I'm gonna go ahead and say you'll need to specify that in your CS, just for the sake of the admins.

ShallowMidnight said:
And I believe one of the exceptions to making two characters is that they have to be together all the time- with that being said, is it fine if I make two instead of one? (I already found the hidden word xD )
As long they interact as one person, two characters are allowed. So basically they can't split off from each other

GingerBread said:
As long they interact as one person, two characters are allowed. So basically they can't split off from each other
That's perfectly fine. :D

Well, I'll be getting off now. I'll get around to making them later since I have to get off now. Bye!

ShallowMidnight said:
Of course! If you'd like to know, people have abided by that rule in many different and creative ways!

For example, one player made it to where their twin's ghost haunts their character. Another one made it to where three separate minds control the same body. Feel free to do anything you like!

GingerBread said:
No but even if they do all tie together, it still seems a touch OP, such as the being able to turn himself into lightning, which would allow attacks to pretty much phase through him and i can see that and the teleporting being abused, I'm not saying you will, But i can't say you can have that, in case other people want something similar to it and they abuse it instead.
And if there's a weakness, I'm gonna go ahead and say you'll need to specify that in your CS, just for the sake of the admins.
okay i shall list them, should i just make tab or put them under powers?

[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]okay i shall list them, should i just make tab or put them under powers?

[/QUOTE]
You could put them in a spoiler tab or whatever you want to do, as long as they are visible :)

@Mister Veeeee Your Character is OP, you're saying that you are basically a God by saying it through your powers because thats really really overpowered, Please tone it down a lot, or none of us will accept you CS. On the side note, being both a demon and a lightning elemental is a bit overpowered there too.

finished listing the weaknesses/drawbacks

@DragonStorm recognize i limited his powers to the elemental half of him and after his list of drawbacks you'll see he is not overpowered. unless you consider a 'glass canon' op?

thank you i had intended that part of him from the start i just forgot to list weakness/drawbacks cause i was planning on revealing them within the roleplay. my bad lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back