• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GingerBread said:
@Lotusy Is Nyx just watching What Jay is doing or is he meant to be throwing tomatoes as well? Or he handing the rotten tomatoes to Jay
He can do whatever, I never quite specified on the tomatoes. You can control the ghost, if you want.

So for humans, what is the extent to their powers? Such as - Can they control elements? If so, what's the possibility for one of them to control darkness? I just want to know how powerful I can make a 'special' human be that isn't too OP but isn't really weak either.

ShallowMidnight said:
So for humans, what is the extent to their powers? Such as - Can they control elements? If so, what's the possibility for one of them to control darkness? I just want to know how powerful I can make a 'special' human be that isn't too OP but isn't really weak either.
There's not really a limit on what you can use as long as it's not too OP. It's a good idea to have downsides to using your power, if it's really strong. But just put what you think is best for now and me or one of the other admins will tell you if it's too OP :)

Okay! :D

Just making sure. It's good to know what is considered 'OP' before making a character so you can plan beforehand on what you want to do for said character.

With that in mind- I shall commence le Character Creation! :D

what time is it and is anyone inside? thinking on intro. and i realized i turned up the heating by a lot compared to the orginal i made, oops :P

[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]what time is it and is anyone inside? thinking on intro. and i realized i turned up the heating by a lot compared to the orginal i made, oops :P

[/QUOTE]
It's still the morning, but people are scattered everywhere.

[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]okay well time to introduce my character to some people in a 'abrupt' way hehe lol

[/QUOTE]
Oh. That was pretty abrupt.

Magical Squid Senpai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22497-gingerbread/ said:
@GingerBread[/URL] I found a cat that would perfectly fit Nyx!
Only its a girl....bit still.
I was going to say Nyx could be an extremely convincing crossdresser and is actually a woman. But then i realized that you've all seen him nude, so it kinda falls apart there xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Lotusy said:
@GingerBread Should we continue the interaction or what? I mean, he came without warning.
I say yes, because logically he shouldn't have ended up in that room if he didn't want to go there as he would've had to follow the current of electricity and there was no electricity in that room as the light was off.

@Lotusy

he was using his own power to travel through the circuits/wires (which conduct electricity very well) there wouldn't have to be electricity in the 'area; just the wire and where he randomly exited just happened to be another light-bulb place in that room. or is path in which electricity flows through to that room completely blocked by something?

[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]he was using his own power to travel through the circuits/wires (which conduct electricity very well) there wouldn't have to be electricity in the 'area; just the wire and where he randomly exited just happened to be another light-bulb place in that room. or is path in which electricity flows through to that room completely blocked by something?

[/QUOTE]
Jay cut all the wires as soon as they walked in. There was absolutely no wirespace.

But that's not really the biggest issue here... we can go on with your path if you really insist, but it would be hard.

[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]imply? O.o sorry im not good at hints/'roundabout talk'. best to be straightforward with me

[/QUOTE]
Well, we were in the middle of an interaction at the time. It doesn't matter now, I had Jay react to your character. It's our jobs as admins to help out new players, so I guess this slides.

[QUOTE="Mister Veeeee]sorry its been awhile since i rped. first group rp in over a year. so im a bit rusty. again my apologies

[/QUOTE]
Not a problem. Just be careful next time. Good thing you picked us out of the others, though, I'm sure Ginger and I can be flexible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back