• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
well i had to pick a random place. so i rolled a 20 sided die i had and the results was the girls bathroom. plus when going at random it cant always be a 'convenient' place or it defeats the purpose of being a random jump

@Mister Veeeee I've been looking at your character sheet and I think you need to get rid of some of your powers, for one you can't have both divine and black lightning, you have to have one or the other. This is because logically you wouldn't be able to have both as they conflict and having both is OP

I'm also going to say you can't have the Positron Manipulation Cause that just sounds OP.

One more thing, and this is something i'm not going to force you to do but i would prefer you to do. Not being able to create electricity yourself.

the electricity thing is natural due to his elemental half. and sure i really only put them there so i can use the colors but sure i'l get rid of the divine & black. and for the positron let me look at it real quick.

GingerBread said:
@Mister Veeeee I've been looking at your character sheet and I think you need to get rid of some of your powers, for one you can't have both divine and black lightning, you have to have one or the other. This is because logically you wouldn't be able to have both as they conflict and having both is OP
I'm also going to say you can't have the Positron Manipulation Cause that just sounds OP.

One more thing, and this is something i'm not going to force you to do but i would prefer you to do. Not being able to create electricity yourself.
editied, realized what i could possible do with the positron thing and realized i would never use it anyways. i decreased the burn rate some so he is a little bit more usable for combat

Magical Squid Senpai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22819-lotusy/ said:
@Lotusy[/URL] if we were ever able to vote on the ships again, please put every snake next to a random name. Like Apep x Willow, just to confuse people!
Plus Jayson
How about this:

PlutoxHisHair

Thats sure to confuse people :P

Magical Squid Senpai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22819-lotusy/ said:
@Lotusy[/URL] if we were ever able to vote on the ships again, please put every snake next to a random name. Like Apep x Willow, just to confuse people!
Plus Jayson
Jayson is my life next to Nyx x Jay.

Btw, what would you call that ship? Jyx? Nay? Doesn't have that "ring".

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Oh please I beg! Call it nay!

[/QUOTE]
LokiofSP said:
I've been calling Jay and Nyx Jyx
Urk... I don't know what to choose!

By the way, we need some kind of strange power couple. I really want to use my ship name:

"Booty and a Beast". Please make it happen. :P

Lotusy said:
Urk... I don't know what to choose!
By the way, we need some kind of strange power couple. I really want to use my ship name:

"Booty and a Beast". Please make it happen. :P
Well only one person ICC got the booty, and that's clearly Dr. CrazyMushroomGuyWho'sNameIsToLongForMeToSpell.

So Booty and a beast would be HimxNyx

LokiofSP said:
Well only one person ICC got the booty, and that's clearly Dr. CrazyMushroomGuyWho'sNameIsToLongForMeToSpell.
Uh, I'm pretty sure that Pluto is the one with the best booty! Not just in human form but also in gorgon form!!

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Uh, I'm pretty sure that Pluto is the one with the best booty! Not just in human form but also in gorgon form!!

[/QUOTE]
Nah Nah Nah, Nyx got dat booty, i mean one of your snakes rated him 10/10 :P

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Uh, I'm pretty sure that Pluto is the one with the best booty! Not just in human form but also in gorgon form!!

[/QUOTE]
But snakes don't have butts... Do they? Do snakes got the booty?

LokiofSP said:
Dr. Schmetterling belongs to Jerome, hun. ;)

Nah jk he probably shouldn't be getting into ships, what with being a teacher and all.

Lotusy said:
Nah jk he probably shouldn't be getting into ships, what with being a teacher and all.
Are we not allowed to ship all the teachers together? XP

Last edited by a moderator:
Lotusy said:
Wow! Way to ruin my fanfics!

Nah but I know, shipping teachers would be a lawsuit waiting to happen...students suing the school should totally be an event

Users who are viewing this thread

Back