• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lotusy said:
Only is Sicarus agrees, but I think he would, right?
Edit: Nevermind.
GingerBread said:
Well it helps to have a outcome, cause otherwise this fight could end up going on forever, we still get to write out a fight but just for deciding who wins, since both our characters are really quite powerful. But Nyx hardly ever gets out of a fight without almost dying xD
Alrighty lol, I'm good with the Dice results, I'll make my defeat all dramatic and leaving Raven craving revenge.

GingerBread said:
Well it helps to have a outcome, cause otherwise this fight could end up going on forever, we still get to write out a fight but just for deciding who wins, since both our characters are really quite powerful. But Nyx hardly ever gets out of a fight without almost dying xD
Agreed. @Sicarius Usually, things don't go too smoothly. Nobody likes to lose, and almost all fights at Lakoria end up with both people out for the count. @Sicarius

mewbot5408 said:
Not what I ment, I mean it's easier to get along with animals than people since they're extremely loyal to who they choose to trust. Also he may lean more to the cat but he has various other animal forms. That being said I'm more so talking about loyalty animals have

Raven isn't the type of person to pay mind to a cat, so to be honest, Jackal wouldn't be able to get his attention that way.

Sicarius said:
Alrighty lol, I'm good with the Dice results, I'll make my defeat all dramatic and leaving Raven craving revenge.
Dude, Jay's gonna be hella smug, so make sure Raven hits him or something, lol.

Lotusy said:
Don't worry, if I have your permission; I will eventually later on find a way to humiliate your character just to cut even haha

It seems like Ami the breadling isn't responding. I don't want to ditch her, but we haven't met, so is there someone open to RP?

Sicarius said:
Don't worry, if I have your permission; I will eventually later on find a way to humiliate your character just to cut even haha
Well, he's already had his pigeon fake-killed, but maybe Raven could say he killed Nyx and watch the horror on his face ;P

Lotusy said:
Don't do this, Nyx would actually kill you before you could blink D:

Just a quick disclaimer Nyx is the most powerful character, but mostly because of his magic. But his magic kills him slowly the more he uses it. Though he's also a vampire so it wouldn't kill him just take away all his energy

GingerBread said:
Don't do this, Nyx would actually kill you before you could blink D:
Just a quick disclaimer Nyx is the most powerful character, but mostly because of his magic. But his magic kills him slowly the more he uses it. Though he's also a vampire so it wouldn't kill him just take away all his energy
What? Him being cocky or me hitting him? Not to be all whatever, but aside from nerfing my character for the sake of not being OP, my character is technically a god. So just keep in mind he's not someone you can just knock around all the time :P

Sicarius said:
What? Him being cocky or me hitting him? Not to be all whatever, but aside from nerfing my character for the sake of not being OP, my character is technically a god. So just keep in mind he's not someone you can just knock around all the time :P
Don't hit Jay D:

I'm also heavily nerfing Nyx If you take a look at his powers he can teleport using blood, control someone's body via their blood and other things like that. Also Nyx can become a god if he drinks god's blood, so yeah. Nyx could be so much more powerful than he is now. Funny thing is, i never intended for him to be this powerful. Most of it is @metalcity's fault

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
Don't hit Jay. I'm also heavily nerfing Nyx If you take a look at his powers he can teleport using blood, control someone's body via their blood and other things like that. Also Nyx can become a god if he drinks god's blood, so yeah. Nyx could be so much more powerful than he is now. Funny thing is, i never intended for him to be this powerful. Most of it is @metalcity's fault
I specifically left things out for my character to not be OP lol, I didn't want people to get mad at me for adding too much to him, but I see everyone pretty much added a lot to their own. If you wanted to get an idea of what he would actually be capable of, it would be so much more than just illusions. I tried to make mine as realistic as possible for a fantasy RP. However, if anyone ever steps up their game, don't be surprised if Raven pulls off something not listed in my character sheet :P

Sicarius said:
I specifically left things out for my character to not be OP lol, I didn't want people to get mad at me for adding too much to him, but I see everyone pretty much added a lot to their own. If you wanted to get an idea of what he would actually be capable of, it would be so much more than just illusions. I tried to make mine as realistic as possible for a fantasy RP. However, if anyone ever steps up their game, don't be surprised if Raven pulls off something not listed in my character sheet :P
Wait, could you tell me who's editing their CS mid-RP? Are they making powers out of nowhere?

Sicarius said:
Yeah, most of the time i'll only use Nyx's really powerful abilities if someone starts BSing their way through a fight. I haven't had to yet though, so that's good :)

Lotusy said:
Wait, could you tell me who's editing their CS mid-RP? Are they making powers out of nowhere?
No one is, however if Raven does something not listed on his sheet, I'll let you know and then edit my sheet accordingly

GingerBread said:
Yeah, most of the time i'll only use Nyx's really powerful abilities if someone starts BSing their way through a fight. I haven't had to yet though, so that's good :)
Yup, that's why I didn't really add much to the powers list. I wanted a nice, developed and intense fight. Not something that would cause an argument over who's OP power stumped who's lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Sicarius said:
Yup, that's why I didn't really add much to the powers list. I wanted a nice, developed and intense fight. Not something that would cause an argument over who's OP power stumped who's lol
Yeah, fights aren't fun if they're one sided either

Users who are viewing this thread

Back