• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Question, Are we opening the presents as we get them? or the next day?

Because i really can't wait to write Nyx's reaction to getting pink flowery booties meant for a kitten :D

GingerBread said:
Question, Are we opening the presents as we get them? or the next day?
Because i really can't wait to write Nyx's reaction to getting pink flowery booties meant for a kitten :D
You're the event master, you cam decide ;P

GingerBread said:
I swear to god, by the end of the week Nyx is going to have more psychological problems than you can shake a stick at
But why would you shake a stick a mental problems? /s

Raven is going to have to at least make some kind of mutual friendship with someone who can help heal his wounds he's about to receive from Nyx lol

This will definitely be stretching my character's limits.

Sicarius said:
Raven is going to have to at least make some kind of mutual friendship with someone who can help heal his wounds he's about to receive from Nyx lol
Guess who's a healer, lol.

Jay.

Sicarius said:
Well the only person I know about who can heal is Jay...

And you're kinda killing his boyfreind so...Yeah your dead

LokiofSP said:
But why would you shake a stick a mental problems? /s
Because

clipgodmother5.gif

Abrakadabra!

LokiofSP said:
Well the only person I know about who can heal is Jay...
And you're kinda killing his boyfreind so...Yeah your dead
Since technically my character can't die, eventually he is going to heal up. He just needs to find someone who can take care of him for a bit. Probably Jackal lol

@LokiofSP @Lotusy

Last edited by a moderator:
Lotusy said:
Why is that?
Because of the intense lore I made for the entity of "Corvus", I'm not gonna go in depth, but basically the immortals that he serves would not let him unless he had a predecessor who was ready to inherit the title. The predecessor of course would have to be his own kin.

Sicarius said:
@GingerBread @Lotusy
Plus, it would be weird if Jay came in after all this haha. Hopefully someone else comes in. I can't really add on because.... well yeah. I can't add on lol
Ask Oceanbunny for Willow, she's pretty nice. Though, the fairy has been pushed away by Raven, and she saw him snap a bird's neck.

Sicarius said:
@GingerBread @Lotusy
Plus, it would be weird if Jay came in after all this haha. Hopefully someone else comes in. I can't really add on because.... well yeah. I can't add on lol
Well i have a way to get Nyx to move away...... How do you feel about being buried? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back