• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GingerBread said:
@mewbot5408 Currently we are doing a secret santa Type event, @Lotusy is mostly handling that.
But until then feel free to just bump into other people and start an interaction that way :)
Honestly, I don't know where everyone is so it's kinda hard to jump in at random......yeah....

mewbot5408 said:
Honestly, I don't know where everyone is so it's kinda hard to jump in at random......yeah....
Currently there's a group in the courtyard with Ginger, Ocean, Lynx and my character. Theres a group with Sov, Squid, and BBCotaku in the library, and Sicarius in his alone time in the music room.

Sicarius said:
IC Lol, it would be bad if I was making characters OOC lol
So, I was just wondering, will Raven do something ludicrous like wage a war on Christmas? I could really see him doing it, like, when the school has a party, he swings across the tinsel, wrecking the party or something lol.

Lotusy said:
So, I was just wondering, will Raven do something ludicrous like wage a war on Christmas? I could really see him doing it, like, when the school has a party, he swings across the tinsel, wrecking the party or something lol.
Lol I don't know. My character is more of a tormented and bitter character, so the most of the things he does (which sometimes can be irrational), are all out of spite and anger. He's hard to understand, but I think as character development goes into play and others take the time to try to figure him out, they'll eventually realize he's just a heartbroken little boy and not some unintelligent savage haha. But who knows? Maybe he'll wreck it in other ways...

Sicarius said:
Lol I don't know. My character is more of a tormented and bitter character, so the most of the things he does (which sometimes can be irrational), are all out of spite and anger. He's hard to understand, but I think as character development goes into play and others take the time to try to figure him out, they'll eventually realize he's just a heartbroken little boy and not some unintelligent savage haha. But who knows? Maybe he'll wreck it in other ways...
Well, hopefully he isn't too harsh, or other characters would do the rational thing and avoid him. He doesn't seem like a savage, just self-absorbed.

@Lotusy

Btw jackal acts like a cat even in his human form due to it being his most used animal form. He's really animalistic due to being a shapeshifter, so sorry if he seems a bit odd at times

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how everyone is forgetting the "secret" in the secret santa hahaha. Everyone's just calling out the name of the person on the list and asking about what they would want for Christmas right after the announcement xD

Sicarius said:
I love how everyone is forgetting the "secret" in the secret santa hahaha. Everyone's just calling out the name of the person on the list and asking about what they would want for Christmas right after the announcement xD
I'm kind of afraid of what I will get.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sicarius said:
Tbh it's not really secret, because it blasted in an announcement. Plus, no one wants to be secretive when there's extra credit involved ;)

When this event is done, can we do something like a school festival? The current event will take a while, so we could add to this idea as we go.

Mango said:
When this event is done, can we do something like a school festival? The current event will take a while, so we could add to this idea as we go.
We could have like a dunk tank with Nyx in it :D

Lotusy said:
Bruh the line would wrap around the school. Nyx has made a lot of enemies.
Think of all the money it would make though :D If everyone who hates Nyx had a go, we'd be swimming in money

Users who are viewing this thread

Back