• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]I can rp with you.

[/QUOTE]
Maybe Pluto could show Erick around?

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Ok! The blind leading the blind! Pluto will try his best.

[/QUOTE]
^_^

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Where will your charecter be?

[/QUOTE]
at the front of the school, I just posted a starter.

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]You should kill him.

[/QUOTE]
True, but, it was just a mean move in general, IC and OOC. Jay can't do anything against him, since his character is the god of death. Plus, they're not replaceable. I might just ignore it, since he's had them for years now, and he would be really shaken up. That really doesn't fit the setting of the event right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lotusy said:
True, but, it was just a mean move in general, IC and OOC. Jay can't do anything against him, since his character is the god of death. Plus, they're not replaceable. I might just ignore it, since he's had them for years now, and he would be really shaken up. That really doesn't fit the setting of the event right now.
His character is merely Death's messenger. The true God of Death is Nyx :P

@Lotusy

I just now edited it and included the code at the very bottom Of the form in white text, so I'm ready for you to recheck it whenever you are

mewbot5408 said:
@Lotusy
I just now edited it and included the code at the very bottom Of the form in white text, so I'm ready for you to recheck it whenever you are
Checked, welcome aboard! Make sure not to go too overboard on the shapeshifting thing, for example, no dragons out of nowhere. Other than that, feel free to hop in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back