• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GingerBread said:
@Kanade Yuuki Have you read the rules, i can't accept you if you don't have the password.
your character looks good, But i have a minor and major problem with it. The minor problem is the blood control thing after you've drank a person's blood, how do you control their blood exactly? also it seems a little Op. But again it's a minor problem.

Now the major problem i have is your character is a vampire, Now that's not a problem itself but My character Nyx is a vampire and he has different things happen to him depending on the type of blood he drinks, the only reason there is a problem with you being a vampire is it would be hard to explain why these effects don't happen to you.

I'm not saying you have to change your character but if you could have the same effects happen to you that would be great

Here's a link: Effects Of Various Types Of Blood On Vampires Most of the effects are useful and kinda Op and if you are planning to drink anyones blood that is on the list (Apart from humans) I ask that you ask in the OOC chat and i can give you a answer or if i'm not available someone else should be able to.

Now i understand this is a pain and i don't really want to ask you to completely change your character as it does seem well thought out but if you can come up with a plausible explanation why it doesn't affect you, i'd be happy to let you off the hook, so to speak.

But i do ask that you read over the effects because some of them are kind of cool.
Oops sorry didn't clarify the manipulation.

-Only applies to any blood that isn't 'living' aka outside a body or in a dead person's body

-Manipulating as in I can form things with them and the blood can take different forms. For example, it can be as solid as a rock or as fluid as water as I wish.

I'd like to clarify when you said I have to ask to suck blood of people on the list do you mean the one on the link or the characters? And if it is the latter I don't have to ask for humans?

Lastly as for a reason, can I explain it as my character being immune to it? She has drunk so much blood that the effects do not affect her anymore. A product of the law of diminishing returns.

metalcity said:
that was rude ;-; how could you be so mean
What? I'm just a little breadling, not meant to be noticed. I did not say or do anything. I just sit in my crawlspace and look up at all the people doing their stuff.

[QUOTE="Kanade Yuuki]Oops sorry didn't clarify the manipulation.
-Only applies to any blood that isn't 'living' aka outside a body or in a dead person's body

-Manipulating as in I can form things with them and the blood can take different forms. For example, it can be as solid as a rock or as fluid as water as I wish.

I'd like to clarify when you said I have to ask to suck blood of people on the list do you mean the one on the link or the characters? And if it is the latter I don't have to ask for humans?

Lastly as for a reason, can I explain it as my character being immune to it? She has drunk so much blood that the effects do not affect her anymore. A product of the law of diminishing returns.

[/QUOTE]
I meant the list, sorry for not being clear :P

Are you sure you wouldn't like to use it?

But that's not a bad explanation but i don't think it would work, sorry :/

If you really don't want to use it, i guess you could say that because she is a direct descendant of the first vampire it doesn't affect her

But some of the effects are really fun :P but Your choice

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]What? I'm just a little breadling, not meant to be noticed. I did not say or do anything. I just sit in my crawlspace and look up at all the people doing their stuff.

[/QUOTE]
Well have fun there ^_^

GingerBread said:
I meant the list, sorry for not being clear :P
Are you sure you wouldn't like to use it?

But that's not a bad explanation but i don't think it would work, sorry :/

If you really don't want to use it, i guess you could say that because she is a direct descendant of the first vampire it doesn't affect her

But some of the effects are really fun :P but Your choice
I'm just a little scared that by adding that on, my character will become too OP.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]I do, I do. You can do lots of funny things...like...sit around...and watch the people above you....
Its great...

*sigh*

[/QUOTE]
You waiting for someone to post?

[QUOTE="Kanade Yuuki]I'm just a little scared that by adding that on, my character will become too OP.

[/QUOTE]
Fair enough, but most of the bloods are hard to get as i've limited myself to only being able to get blood from other peoples characters and as theres only like one human and most of the characters cause bad effects to happen it balances out, but again completely your choice, i'm not going to force you.

Right now my character, Nyx is a kitten and is being dressed up xD If anything this adds more weaknesses but again completely your choice :)

GingerBread said:
Fair enough, but most of the bloods are hard to get as i've limited myself to only being able to get blood from other peoples characters and as theres only like one human and most of the characters cause bad effects to happen it balances out, but again completely your choice, i'm not going to force you.
Right now my character, Nyx is a kitten and is being dressed up xD If anything this adds more weaknesses but again completely your choice :)
It doesn't really suit my character as a whole as her personality doesn't seem to match. I think I'll pass :)

[QUOTE="Kanade Yuuki]It doesn't really suit my character as a whole as her personality doesn't seem to match. I think I'll pass :)

[/QUOTE]
Okay, are you going to use my explanation?

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Nah, that's just how it goes.

[/QUOTE]
You could start a interaction. Like come join Enki as he laughs at Nyxen with Jay maybe

[QUOTE="Kanade Yuuki]Oops sorry didn't clarify the manipulation.

[/QUOTE]
Welp, I think I just found out who not to piss of ICC xD

(I have a zombie character, zombie=dead, just to clarify why I said this.)

LokiofSP said:
Welp, I think I just found out who not to piss of ICC xD
(I have a zombie character, zombie=dead, just to clarify why I said this.)
Hahaha don't worry, my character has morals. Unless she's bored :3

[QUOTE="Kanade Yuuki]Hahaha don't worry, my character has morals. Unless she's bored :3

[/QUOTE]
*crawls up to everybody* Hey, just like mine! I guess maria is going to have another friend!

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]*crawls up to everybody* Hey, just like mine! I guess maria is going to have another friend!

[/QUOTE]
Nice, just don't mind her slight psychopathic side hahaha idek how I came up with this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back