• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Not sure if I mentioned it or not. I'm back and I support the Kappa 's of the world. Anyway is there something I need to know?

[/QUOTE]
Not much has happened. If you want Maria to hook back up with Enki, he's currently wandering the campus with Jay, Chloe, and Nyx. Pluto is off with one of Green's characters, and that's about it. Besides that, you didn't miss much.

Are there other people? I want maria to make some friends that do NOT want to kill her. Like...not... You get my idea? Enki tried, Nyx tried, as expected, so is there anyone that has no "I kill you until you are so dead that you even life again so I can kill you another time" personality?

Oh, it was great. I went to school, which is not that great, but I spent the rest of the day with my best friend, we went and bought the Christmas presents for the family and stuff... And why am I even telling you this...

My only problem is, that I'm bored right now and there is nobody in any of the rps I'm in to go on...so I'm stuck here, waiting and waiting. I just decided to give this one a try right now and ended up here, you know the rest.

I understand what you mean. I usually join multiple rp's at once... Or do something else instead of roleplay. Somebody on this site is always looking. Try a 1x1 rp maybe?

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Right now I'm not sure if you just write a really long response or don't want to talk to me anymore...

[/QUOTE]
He's probably busy. I put a lot of stress on his plan by enforcing the one-character rule, so I'm sure he's trying to rewrite his plots.

@Kanade Yuuki Have you read the rules, i can't accept you if you don't have the password.

your character looks good, But i have a minor and major problem with it. The minor problem is the blood control thing after you've drank a person's blood, how do you control their blood exactly? also it seems a little Op. But again it's a minor problem.

Now the major problem i have is your character is a vampire, Now that's not a problem itself but My character Nyx is a vampire and he has different things happen to him depending on the type of blood he drinks, the only reason there is a problem with you being a vampire is it would be hard to explain why these effects don't happen to you.

I'm not saying you have to change your character but if you could have the same effects happen to you that would be great

Here's a link: Effects Of Various Types Of Blood On Vampires Most of the effects are useful and kinda Op and if you are planning to drink anyones blood that is on the list (Apart from humans) I ask that you ask in the OOC chat and i can give you a answer or if i'm not available someone else should be able to.

Now i understand this is a pain and i don't really want to ask you to completely change your character as it does seem well thought out but if you can come up with a plausible explanation why it doesn't affect you, i'd be happy to let you off the hook, so to speak.

But i do ask that you read over the effects because some of them are kind of cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back