• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GingerBread said:
Fair enough, i mean Nyx is allergic to zombie blood and deathly allergic to Wooden stakes
So what your saying is, Columbus should rub his blood on a wooden stake and then stab Nyx right?

GreenEyedStranger said:
I postponed my evil eldritch cult so metalcity could unleash his plot of playing with Nyxen.
How did I not see this coming
xD metalcity is building up to a event with a drug dealer or something

GreenEyedStranger said:
I postponed my evil eldritch cult so metalcity could unleash his plot of playing with Nyxen.
How did I not see this coming
EVENT:

Play with Nyxen!

See how long you can play with kitten Nyx before he turns back into a vampire and slaughters everyone!

Spooky drug dealer o-o

Not to be rude, but I think you're going to have to stretch that out WAAAY farther than it usually is to make it exciting.

And now, because you never asked for it! I present to you some of Plutos snakes!

XIUHCOATL: - loves to bite. Is aggressive.

APEP: Egyptian name, In mythology, Apep is the snakesonification of evil. He thinks he is all that. Is an aggressive asshole. Loves the f-word.

ATTOR: Old English word meaning "gall; poison; venom." A lazy old fart.

CHUA: Native American Hopi name meaning "snake."

Almost never speaks. Is very nice and smart.

COATL: Nahuatl name meaning "snake."

The third dumb one. He kind of cares about pluto.

Jason: the first dumb one. He likes people and can get attached to them at random.

DRACO: aggressive idiot. Says he used to be a king in another life.

Icarus: acted as Plutos mother his whole life.

More to come soon, if I'm not too lazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd invite you to my crawlspace but anyone else than me can barely for if I am not in it already, so right now no one would fit in but a mousy creature like me.

Inspired by Snake Senpais critical acclaim, I was inspired to make my own list of dark eldritch gods that my character worships

Rom: Giant Spider God. Will kill you. Afraid of bats.

Cthulhu: Popular giant squid God. Will kill you. Has a Phtumbler page with 1,000 followers and rising. Actually, even if you know about him, he kills you.

Kosm: Giant squid God. Will lay eggs in you and kill you. In that order. Great at parties

Nyarlathotep: Giant abomination God. Will kill you. Wicked juggler

The Brain of Thlaycthiluali: I just mashed my keyboard on that last part, this guy isn't real. Will probably still kill you.

GreenEyedStranger said:
Inspired by Snake Senpais critical acclaim, I was inspired to make my own list of dark eldritch gods that my character worships
Rom: Giant Spider God. Will kill you. Afraid of bats.

Cthulhu: Popular giant squid God. Will kill you. Has a Phtumbler page with 1,000 followers and rising. Actually, even if you know about him, he kills you.

Kosm: Giant squid God. Will lay eggs in you and kill you. In that order. Great at parties

Nyarlathotep: Giant abomination God. Will kill you. Wicked juggler

The Brain of Thlaycthiluali: I just mashed my keyboard on that last part, this guy isn't real. Will probably still kill you.
xD He must lead quite a life. Doom for everyone!

BTW, is anyone open to RP with me?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]I'd invite you to my crawlspace but anyone else than me can barely for if I am not in it already, so right now no one would fit in but a mousy creature like me.

[/QUOTE]
It's OK! I have my own crawl space, its called the trash can.

Oh dear...

Why am I getting no notifications for this...? ;-;

Well... If I haven't lost my dignity enough to join back in... Where is everyone now? ^-^"

Spazzycat101 said:
Oh dear...
Why am I getting no notifications for this...? ;-;

Well... If I haven't lost my dignity enough to join back in... Where is everyone now? ^-^"
Pluto is soon going to give birth to the child of the cosmos. All fun stuff.

Wwwuuuuuuuuuuuutt O.o

Okay maybe I don't wanna rejoin this...

Or I get to read multiple hundred posts...

Fun times indeed...

Spazzycat101 said:
Ooooooomey den
I hope I won't have to read through 200+ posts... ._."
I'll give you a small catch up.

So after everyone left pluto's room Nyx went and picked a fight with enki which resulted in him going insane and losing a leg (Nyx lost the leg, they both went insane sort of) Nyx tried to kill jay and got turned into a kitten, Jay and Nyxen then went to class and pluto showed up and a argument started about how Pluto should control his snakes, Nyxen and Jay ditched class and ran into Enki. Enki's demon chloe showed up and put Nyxen in dresses and stuff.

Pluto joined a cult and had something put inside of him and i think that's about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back