• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oh @GreenEyedStranger , since Leo just left for science, you can abandon him. It doesn't really harm my plans too much

(Btw I won't be active that much for the next few days, work is heaping on)

Last edited by a moderator:
DragonStorm said:
Should I bring Tyrrell back or no?
@anyone
If it means anything, I think Tyrell was really interesting from what I saw.

I'd like to see were he goes personally

I really don't know what to do with Nyx now, why did you have to be so mean @Lotusy xD I think i'm just going to have him find out what different blood does to him, mainly phoenix blood...

@GreenEyedStranger -cries- Please distract Nyx before he bites Shina in her vulnerable state DDDDD:

@GingerBread Thou shall not touch the holy form of a sleeping lady *^* Back off, devil, or the holy father shall send down his angels of punishment.

@LegenDarius See what The Scarlet Letter has been doing to me? QAQ I'm starting to speak old English

@PhoenixFire13 Nyx isn't going to bite her... Just take all of her blood with a syringe for later use :D also i really wanna know how the Principal would react to Nyx, Nyx is a model student after all xD

@GingerBread Model student my arse ... She knows about how you pick a fight every single hour of the day. Step one foot into the office and she'll put you on probation.

(-chokes- All of her blood?!?!?!!?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back