• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oh btw, spoiler alert, the legendary group the principal is referring to is basically the future versions of your RP characters (If this RP ever survives that long, or if I time skip like ... 10 years). But if you don't wanna be one of the good guys cause I know @GingerBread that Nyx probably doesn't, you still have the choice of doing over to the devil's side.

Last edited by a moderator:
@metalcity Welp, I think I did a bad job, probably because I'm tired but uh, hopefully that reply was good enough

@DragonStorm You never know~ They can always turn bad within the span of those 10 years

@Lotusy Hmm ... I'll make the limits to dorms at most 3 people in a single dorm.

@PhoenixFire13 I don't think Nyx would be Evil per say, he just wouldn't care about Saving the world and wouldn't want to Team with Enki

But he also wouldn't want to be a minion or 'Work' for someone, So he'd be neutral. Tbh i imagine him as the guy the protagonists hunt down thinking he'll help only to find he won't and they try to convince him.

Also could you have the Principal force Nyx to have a dorm, I can attack her if that would make giving a reason easier, because, Well the whole vampires need to be invited in thing, kinda stops Nyx from wanting a room, but i think it'd be fun

Hey guys, I'm back. I'm really sorry I was gone for two days! Tuesday night I was really busy, and Wednesday afternoon something went wrong with my computer's PSU. Now that I've gotten this stuff patched up, I'm back on. Sorry again for disappearing on you guys :\

Oh, and @metalcity nice vision of the future. Looks a lot like the future Corvus escaped from. Maybe he was one of those children, but he managed to escape the town.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back