• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GingerBread said:
@Artemistel You don't have to make it a offensive ability it can be a defensive one :)
Okay, I just followed your suggestion so she had the ability to go through different dimensions. I'm not entirely sure what she'l be using that for right now, but I would love suggestions when we get to it and if I can't improvise properly. ^^

I hope my character can develop into a stronger one as she makes more friends and becomes more in tune with the people around her. :)

Is there a downside to her using this ability, like requiring time to concentrate and do or making her lose energy?

Maybe she uses it to get around, or to get out of Fights or things like that.

@Artemistel

GingerBread said:
Is there a downside to her using this ability, like requiring time to concentrate and do or making her lose energy?
Maybe she uses it to get around, or to get out of Fights or things like that.

@Artemistel
Okay, well if definitely drains her when she gets back to traveling through the fourth dimension, but while she's temporarily in higher dimensions she becomes more powerful because she can see multiple frames of time.

If she's in another dimension (higher) she may be seen, but she cannot be harmed. What do you think?

However, she can only last so long in higher dimensions before she comes back to the fourth, but it is a defense mechanism.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can she harm people while in the 4th dimension? If she can that seems a little op, i would make it so if she goes to attack, she can be attack back for a short period after, because of reentering the normal dimension temporally @Artemistel

GingerBread said:
Can she harm people while in the 4th dimension? If she can that seems a little op, i would make it so if she goes to attack, she can be attack back for a short period after, because of reentering the normal dimension @Artemistel
That seems reasonable. I was trying to think of more weaknesses for her, and that seems like a good one!

Question: Is this school mostly about fighting?

I posted my first on the in-character thread; unless your characters are already in a fixed situation with other characters maybe we could roleplay?

Not all the time, Unless you run into My character ;) But you can just interact with people E.g go to lessons and rp that or go on dates or other things, right now there has been quite a bit of events going on like the Curse one

And i don't Mind Rping :) My character is a cat right now, normally he's a Vampire Also he can't talk When he tries to, He breaths fire

Also make sure you tag people when you interact with them :)

@Artemistel

GingerBread said:
Not all the time, Unless you run into My character ;) But you can just interact with people E.g go to lessons and rp that or go on dates or other things, right now there has been quite a bit of events going on like the Curse one
And i don't Mind Rping :) My character is a cat right now, normally he's a Vampire Also he can't talk When he tries to, He breaths fire

Also make sure you tag people when you interact with them :)

@Artemistel
Okay thank you so much! I appreciate this help on my first day on this site!

Well right now i'm with @Lotusy and @LokiofSP You could just walk over to us and try to interact, animals can hear each others thoughts if they want to so you could just walk over and make yourself look weird :)

Also try to keep Out of Character Posts in the OOC chat unless it's mixed in with a Rp post :)

@Artemistel

GingerBread said:
Well right now i'm with @Lotusy and @LokiofSP You could just walk over to us and try to interact, animals can hear each others thoughts if they want to so you could just walk over and make yourself look weird :)
Also try to keep Out of Character Posts in the OOC chat unless it's mixed in with a Rp post :)

@Artemistel
Okay sorry!

GingerBread said:
You seem to be switching from third person to first person. Try to keep the posts in Third person :)
@Artemistel
Okay; whenever I roleplay I always do it in first person. I'll make sure not to keep that habit on here. ^^

GingerBread said:
did your character turn back? or are you still a frog?
@Artemistel
She turned back. I may have interpreted the plot wrong, but I think it's only when she looks into a mirror she transforms. For now I believe she is just wearing the necklace.

Yeah, the necklace is meant to be a smaller version of the mirror and you would be stuck as a frog until someone else looks into the mirror, if someone else looks into it they turn into a frog The curse is over when the mirror is broken :)

@Artemistel

GingerBread said:
Yeah, the necklace is meant to be a smaller version of the mirror and you would be stuck as a frog until someone else looks into the mirror :)
@Artemistel
Oh okay, thank you for elaborating. Sorry for making all this confusion..

@GingerBread Ok... I was so not expecting this... You're doing a really good job O.o Thanks for helping Mango with all that (also, can I borrow that alligator if worse comes to worse with Enball?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back