• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Moonflight @Mango Mango, please write your character's name in your posts to avoid confusion. And Venus, Emma is outside the library. From what I've read, you're inside the library so you two are in different interactions.

@Artemistel Sure! Go ahead and make a character sheet. I'll stay on to accept it before I sleep. Oh, and pick a number before hand, 1, 6, 10, 30, 31, 34

Whoa there ... Everyone's a bit disorganized right now so I'm just going to list the location and the people that are there right now. If I missed you, please inform me

School rooftop @PhoenixFire13 @metalcity

Library @LegenDarius @sitanomoto @Arty @Moonflight @Isune @Mango @GingerBread @Lotusy @LokiofSP @DragonStorm @WoodenZebra

School grounds @Suzumaki Arakai @OceanBunny @Momo Mix @CelestiaVanGuard @Goddess Nebula

Gym @Krekire (you wanna head to the school grounds to interact with the people there?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! Is there a certain character sheet that I should fill out? Also, is there any guidelines to the characters I make?

@Artemistel No more vampires. Jk i'm not an admin, though we already have two vampires and that got confusing but the more the merrier

Last edited by a moderator:
Just gonna post this so I can keep track of who's interacting with who so far ...

- Shina, Enki

- Jay, Nyxen, Alliumbus

- Emma, Leon

- John, Venus

- Corvus, Kino, Az

(missing active interactions) Willow, Hak, Colliah, Yato ...

@.@ Um ... I'm seriously lost ...

Nyx is gonna turn back on the next day. But should i bring back Nyxen at some point in the Future?

Cause i have an idea of how to do that

@Artemistel No, that's fine. But limit your psychic powers a bit, like don't make it so that your character can kill just by thought or read other people's minds at any time. Put some limiters like you can only read people's minds when they allow you to or something.

PhoenixFire13 said:
@Artemistel No, that's fine. But limit your psychic powers a bit, like don't make it so that your character can kill just by thought or read other people's minds at any time. Put some limiters like you can only read people's minds when they allow you to or something.
Okay, sounds good! I may change it halfway through the form so she may be something else. :)

whoa @Arty whats with the hostility, i'm assuming that was directed towards me, My character is not A neko, he's just been temporarily transformed into a cat. and he Isn't a Gary stu either

Users who are viewing this thread

Back