• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@DragonStorm Is the alligator a balloon? and does it have to eat me whole to turn parts of me into balloons or just Nibble on them?

And would the parts it turns into balloons still be attached to me?

(laughing too hard) So being turned into a cat, set on fire multiple times, forced to blow fire every time he talks, getting an apple stuck on his teeth, and having everyone tease him isn't enough torture for Nyxen? xD

@GingerBread

Last edited by a moderator:
You will be able to pop and you can feel it happen but for it to be fix and filled back up just throw it back in the alligator and it will fix it

I'm kinda surprised no one hears the centaur screaming about a book eating his hand...then again, I'd probably look the other way too xD

@Isune I think the people in the library are offline right now. Otherwise, a screaming centaur would have turned everyone's head in a library xD Especially the librarian's. Normally at this point, I would RP as the librarian but ... still doing this stupid lab report

@Isune We stole the librarian's glasses. ;) I'm also surprised no one noticed a giant tree smashing through the second floor either. I guess the Lakoria students are used to loony things happening.

Speaking of loony, I just made a balloon pun. It's either a pun on "baloney" or "loony". Which one would sound better?

PhoenixFire13 said:
@Arty You must have at least one special power that would make you an abnormal being. Being a good mechanic doesn't count.
Did it. Noticed how I copied the Engineeer from Warhammer 40k xD

@Mango Please post a picture first though. Of what she looks like.

Pick a number: 1, 6, 10, 17, 30, 31, 34

@Arty Deafness 8D Lasts through the whole school day.

Edited version: Just refreshed, Mango got a picture up.

@Mango Accepted. Please don't blow us up, lol.

@PhoenixFire13 will give you all a curse. Feel free to jump in, or find a place yourselves!

Edit: Sorry, I didn't see that Arty was already accepted.

School's about to be set on fire though owo If Enki is unable to stop Enball, the entire school will catch fire ... For like, the 3rd time.

(Parents and teachers, please do not worry. Lakoria High School ensures that their students' safety is priority in emergency situations)

PhoenixFire13 said:
School's about to be set on fire though owo If Enki is unable to stop Shina, the entire school will catch fire ... For like, the 3rd time.
(Parents and teachers, please do not worry. Lakoria High School ensures that their students' safety is priority in emergency situations)
Shina died tho D:

I'm still waiting for the lawsuit. Poor school, they probably wish they hadn't set this up. Think of the repair costs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back