• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Blacknife As long as you indicate the nickname on the character sheet then that's fine. The number is for the current event we're having. Each RP gets a curse randomly distributed from the numbers you chose.

Um... If I remember correctly... 6 is... Ok darn i forgot. Sorry can you wait till I get on my computer later to tell you? Is on my phone right now... You can still post even if you don't know your curse.

Um....So I have a problem.I legitimately have no idea how to cure my curse!

I must now forever remain a girl!

@LokiofSP

Here's a wiki article I found on body-swaps. Body swap - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now, in most of the listed movies, the body swap happens after a cheesy ending where they discover each other's hardships. You could try that, if you want.

Or, you could do something mad-sciency like hook up wires to their brain.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Blacknife Your curse is the Invisible Ribbon. Touch the ribbon and you turn invisible against your will. The only way to turn back to normal is to have someone else touch the ribbon. You can just pass it into someone's hand without them knowing. Try no to lose the ribbon cause then you'll lose your only way to turn back. Another endless cycle curse. Except, this ribbon cannot be destroyed.

PhoenixFire13 said:
@AngelofDebt FINALLY!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A SASSY GUY TO APPEAR! Accepted *^*
Pick a number: 1, 30, 31, 34 -crosses fingers and hope you pick the extra sassy curse-
30 all the way. *crosses fingers and hopes that my character doesn't die. Or become ugly, in equal measure.*

Edit: I also have a question about general formatting when talking in character. How do I differentiate speaking and acting, just with quotes? Also, I assume to use the 1st person, but just would like clarification. Thank you

@AngelofDebt Can't be worse than my curses, My character is wearing a collar that turns him into a cat if he takes it off he'll turn into balloons, and he also breaths fire xD

GingerBread said:
@AngelofDebt Can't be worse than my curses, My character is wearing a collar that turns him into a cat if he takes it off he'll turn into balloons, and he also breaths fire xD
that's gotta be tough.

...Wait, you get to role play a cat now? I change my mind :3 :3 :3

@AngelofDebt Well, your format is up to you. As long as we can tell what you're doing, and differentiate between speech and actions, it should be good.

Also, most of us use 3rd person, but 1st can work.

Yeah the cat thing sounds fun (And it is) Apart from when your character loves to fight, and is a Kitten, and has no input of what people to do to him, he can't really stop any of it xD @AngelofDebt

GingerBread said:
Yeah the cat thing sounds fun (And it is) Apart from when your character loves to fight, and is a Kitten, and has no input of what people to do to him, he can't really stop any of it xD @AngelofDebt
well, you can stick with me, I'm sure to get into some fights :)

PhoenixFire13 said:
@AngelofDebt -cries- You didn't get the sassy one. Curse of Drunken Ghosts. You dream about drunken ghosts and wake to see the spoken ghosts haunting you for the entire day.
Firstly, do I dream about them every night? If not, do I only see them the day after I dream or vice versa? Also, I think its all good, I can stay up all night drinking with my ghost friends. This feels like more of a plus

Edit: Okay, you need to tell me the sassy one, too, I'm dying of suspense

Lotusy said:
@LokiofSP Sorry about forgetting you. Is there anything we could do to get your character involved again?
It's not forgetting, she's just internally freaking out and questioning Jay's sanity....Because you know, she can't hear animals

Users who are viewing this thread

Back