• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yea, true. Jay shouldn't be able to hear animals but he did drink a potion that contained Nyx's blood, earlier in the RP. Supposedly it made a mental link. If you want, we can go crazy after the frog tries to talk to us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Think about it.

It's pretty crazy, since Nyz translates for the frog, Jay translates for Nyx and Columbusbis finally getting the message. Then, there's the way back from Columbus. It's gonna be craaazy

PhoenixFire13 said:
@AngelofDebt This event is only going to last one day so every time you fall asleep today (can't tell you the sassy one till someone picks it :P )
okay, that makes sense.

Edit: when do I join the RPing?

Hey guys, if you haven't noticed yet, I requested a Rules tab. I just finished posting the rules so go check them out when you have time. Thanks.

PhoenixFire13 said:
@AngelofDebt now if you like xD Anytime really. I might end the event tonight or tomorrow. Running out of curses DX
The issue is I have no idea what's going on, plus I'll probably join the next day or something in an organic way. Thou it would be in character to go "A tall, handsom boy appears out of nowhere. 'Hello, my name is Ray, at your service.' he bows and looks around..."

@AngelofDebt You could pick up the magic mirror and suddenly turn into a frog. We're looking for the mirror, and we'd find you on the way.

Only a suggestion though.

Lotusy said:
@AngelofDebt You could pick up the magic mirror and suddenly turn into a frog. We're looking for the mirror, and we'd find you on the way.
Only a suggestion though.
I'm a little (more like a lot) scared to begin. This is my first time role playing online and I don't have a lot of experience role playing around the table (unfortunately, my role playing groups are more hack n' slash, one of the main reasons I have come to RPNation), so I think I would rather come in more peacefully so I (as a player) don't freeze up terribly. Besides, I don't want to throw the other players too bad of a curve ball, at least not until they know I'm here :3

LokiofSP said:
Columbus face palmed, "These puns need to stop right Meow" She slowly removed her hand to reveal a huge smile, "I'm paw-sitive the cat is getting fed up, so lets tone it down paw-lease." She began to giggle as she took the frog from Jay and began to take off the mirror, "Okay I'm getting down to business, putting on my big boy pants! Enough Kitten around!"

@GingerBread @Lotusy @Artemistel
Lotusy said:
(Page 100 woohoo!)
Jay glared daggers at Nyx. Suddenly, his lips turned up in a devilish smile.. "If you didn't like my puns, you could have stopped me. I just saw the claw-pportunity and I took it." He started chuckling. "Don't paw-nder over it. Jus tell me next time." Before he burst out laughing again, he took a deep breath. "Boy, this situation has just been a cat-astrophe!" He laughed, rolling on the floor like a maniac. "Whew... oh my god... this is the best! Never turn back, Nyx."

@GingerBread
For the love of God, small children, and the Nyxen's sanity (not to mention my dignity, I snort when I laugh) ENOUGH CAT PUNS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back