• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Jackal looked surprised at his interest and nodded."Well yeah, music is the voice of our emotions put through sounds. I can only play violen and sing though, but back in the village it was a rule to learn the songs of the forest."l

@Sicarius

@OceanBunny

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well, I guess I got the silent treatment..." I see why anyone would give you the silent treatment... Archie sighed deeply. Aw shut it Archie... Leo scratched his head. Now what? Guess I'de better go back to the fight and get my gift for Nyx back... Leo started walking back to the music block. A few moments later, he arrived, only to find blood all over the floor, and his gift, awkwardly placed on the edge of a pool of blood. "W-w-well I need this box... I'll be going now.." Leo stammered out an apology as he picked up his box, which was partially soaked in blood, and left for Nyx's dorm. As soon as he reached the dorms, he realized that he didn't know which room Nyx was in. Hey Seth, should I just knock on random doors until I find it? Leo was looking for confirmation for his plan, but was only met with a Buzz off from Seth. "Hopefully this is the right one... Here goes nothing." Leo took a deep breath, and knocked. "Hello? Nyx? Is this your room?

@GingerBread

Miyuki huffed at Jay, realizing she'd have to shift in order to speak to him. Shifting to kemonmimi form she shook out her hair and looked up at him. "Nyx thinks he killed you.. he refused to listen to Willow telling him it wasn't you and ran away." She said in a rush, blushing lightly knowing that other people could see her in her humanoid form.

@Lotusy @Lynx1996

"What? Ran away?" Jay shot up like a bolt, seemingly ready to run. "Why? Why would he do that?" He shook his head and remembered what the leopard said. "Where do you think he ran off to? Any suggestions would help!"

@OceanBunny @Lynx1996

"Somewhere he feels safe.. or can be alone.. That Raven boy made himself look like you. So Nyx thought he'd killed you. The boy isnt dead though.. he was just unconscious. He woke up right after Nyx left and Willow sent me to find you." Miyuki explained, wishing she had more information on where the vampire would've gone to tell Jay.

@Lotusy @Lynx1996

"Raven..." Jay scowled as he heard the name again. "Seriously, he just had to be a pain, and now, this!" He angrily smashed his hand into the bench. Though it hurt, he shook off the pain. "Miyuki. I'm going back for Raven. I'm powerless, of course, but if he tries to attack me, can you take me and run away?"

@OceanBunny

"I don't think he's in a state to be attacking people but okay." Miyuki said before shifting back to leopard form and heading towards the music room with Jay. 'Im coming back with Jay.' She silently warned.

@Lotusy

Willow smiled at Jackal and gave Raven an unsure look. "There's not really much to tell. I grew up in a small forest, didn't have contact with people until I came here." She said, playing with the edge of her skirt, wings flexing restless behind her. 'I don't think Raven will try anything.. might cause his stitches to pop.' She responded to Miyuki, waiting for her Jay to show up.

@mewbot5408 @Sicarius

Charlye watched as he ran away again without saying bye. This was going to be interesting. she laid her head on the table alone. The shifter was still there , she was beautiful but didn't matter cause she left. she sighed and frowned. @Lotusy @OceanBunny

(@Lynx1996 He hasn't run away yet, though.)

Jay looked back at Miyuki. "That's what I thought at first, but he still tried to kill my bird." He turned back to Charyle. "Sorry that you've had to see me like this Charyle... would you like to tag along?" With that, he started heading over to the music room.

@OceanBunny

"I'm a supreme assassin, chosen by the immortals to decimate anyone that would be a threat to their rule." Raven said with malice. "Oh, and I play piano and sing as well." He added, which was the complete opposite of his previous statement that was dark. He walked over to the piano. He saw the damage that Nyx had done, and he was angered by it. Remembering what he looked like, Raven shifted into his form while in his anger. Not noticing he was in the form of Nyx, he turned back to Jackal. "That boy from Twilight ruined this piano." Said the freshly enraged assassin.

@OceanBunny @mewbot5408

"Do what?" he asked Willow. He looked over at her. He studied her face, and her demeanor. What is she doing...? He noticed she was not completely focused on any of them, and it was as if she were staring off into the distance on occasion. He stepped closer to her, and gave a good look at her features. "Hmm....." He started circling her. "What are your powers, hmmm?" He asked intentively. He then stood so close to her, that his face was only inches away from hers. "Just exactly what are doing right now? Communicating with someone perhaps?" His eyes grew dark. "I've seen your type before, I know what it looks like when they communicate. You can't help it, but you all have little tells that show when you're communicating and when you're not." He walked away from her and put his arms behind his back. "How long will it be before he arrives?" He questioned. "It's the pale boy's boyfriend to whom you're speaking to, yes?"

@OceanBunny @mewbot5408

Jackal frowned and with a puff of smoke he became a crow and flew raven's head and then poofed into a fluffy black cat now perched on his shoulder with a meow and licked his ear trying to calm him down. "Hey now, I'm sure we can get it fixed. I know a guy." Jackal sighed humming something

"You look like Nyx right now, did you not notice?" She asked with a light laugh. "No I am not talking to Jay. I'm not a telepath silly. Just a fairy." She couldnt help but giggle as Jackal licked Raven's ear. "Jay is on his way though. Miyuki went to get to him."

@Sicarius @mewbot5408

"....."

"Did you just lick my ear?" Raven said to Jackal with shock. "What even are you? A shapeshifter?" He looked out the window of the music room. "Either way, it's school property, and I'm not the one responsible for the damage. Vampy can pay for that."

@mewbot5408 @OceanBunny

Raven stared at the reflection of himself in the glass of the window. Taken aback, he took a step backwards before resuming his collected stance. "I'm surprised at your honesty, girls are usually all liars." He told Willow without looking back at her.

(Edited:)

@OceanBunny @mewbot5408

Jackal chuckled."bingo.the correct answer is shapeshifter. You win the grand prize. And yes. I did lick you,ummm but I don't complaint do I?" His ears twitching and he purr. Jackal swatted at his hair.

@Sicarius

"All girls?" She asked. "I've never had a reason to lie. Is lying common outside the forest?" Her eyes lit up with curiosity and the prospect of learning more about society and the world outside her forest.

@Sicarius (@mewbot5408 since you're in animal form that means Willow could talk to you through a mental connection? I got scolded last time i did it without asking xD )

Raven paused before giving Willow an answer. He was so biased, that he never gave much consideration of the actual reality of things. "Just...the ones I knew.." He said, basking in his own misery. He felt Jackal playing with his hair. "Ah! Stop that!" He commanded.

@OceanBunny @mewbot5408

Raven grunted. "Sorry... I'm not used to socializing, or opening up. My psychiatrist told me I needed to do that more often, right before I killed her." He said casually. "A long time ago I gave my heart to this girl I loved so deeply.... and she cut it down with no remorse. That is why I no longer have the trust, nor the respect for women." He finished dreadfully.

@OceanBunny @mewbot5408

Jackal sighed." I can't help it.." He pouted then looked to willow with a giggle."Ah, but unlike most people willow is innocent and sweet. Plus she's cute so please don't scare her off. " he mumbled in heaven's ear. He then looked to willow then back to raven. "Wait...do you not mind me? I mean I am on your shoulder......"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back