• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

SovietBear said:
"Well, what am I supposed to get him, a kitten sized chainsaw? Or kitten booties? He is a cat, right? Wait, I'm asking too many questions. Thanks for your time, see you around man." Leo got up and walked out of the library. I don't think he's a cat dumbass, Archie stared up at Leo, then continued. Maybe you have it wrong. I'm done listening to you, ya scum. Leo replied, while glaring at Archie. Well, off to the town then... Leo strolled off while whistling, which was more of him blowing dry air out of his lips, and glancing around, looking for a pet shop. He managed to find a conveniently placed pets - r - everywhere, dug up some spare change from his pockets, and strolled in. "Excuse me, but could you direct me to the kitten booties section? I'm looking... For a friend." Leo stopped one of the clerks to ask.
(Could someone take an npc for me?)
Francis was shelving items God i hate this job, i wish i could- Francis was broken out of his thoughts when some Kid came and asked him if he knew where 'Kitten booties' were "Umm, Dog and Cat clothing are in Aisle 5. You should be able to find them or something similar there" Francis said, pointing in the direction of the aisle I don't understand why people put their pets in clothing Francis thought as he went back to stocking the shelves with items.

@SovietBear

Jackal followed curiously with a slight purr and sniffed the air. Upon seeing The scene laid out in the music room ,especially the part where there was raven jackal simply smiled widely pupils thinning like a playful kitten. He had a major urge to climb on his head and play with his hair.

@Lotusy

@GingerBread

@Sicarius

Last edited by a moderator:
"That's because I'm such a gentleman. Ladies first! Or are you the man in the relationship? I always get confused with you gays." Said Raven as he blocked Nyx's first attack with his sword. He heightened his abilities with the power that made him the supreme assassin that he was. Raven casually lunged at Nyx and missed, while Nyx managed to slash at him with one of his daggers, leaving a shallow gash on his arm. "Mmmmm.... feels good." Raven purred.

@GingerBread

"Perfect, thanks for your time." Leo thanked the clerk and walked away. As he trudged over to aisle 5, Leo slowly started to notice the aisles slowly get larger and longer. By the time he arrived at aisle 5, the aisles were large and intimidating, organized by gender, size, and color. Well... Nyx is a dude, maybe a plain pair of white booties will suit him. Nah, go pink, Archie intruded, Pink would exquisitely mask the color of the blood from killing small animals. Archie mimicked a food critic he saw on Bertha the cobra's zesty cooking* Pink is perfect for a bloodthirsty vampire. Archie said, returning to his normal voice. Might as well make it pink with flowers, if you're gonna go that far. Seth muttered sarcastically. What was that? That's brilliant! Yes! Get him some pink with little flowers on it! Archie sounded overly excited. Goodness, I didn't mean it! Seth yelped. How about these black and blue striped ones. Leo hastily tried to change the subject. No, those are white and gold boots, ya numbskull. What do you think? Archie turned to Seth, who replied with a simple oh no, you're not dragging me into this one, I've contributed to the conversation already. Well better get some white booties for Nyx and head out, before you convince me otherwise... A few moments later, Leo found himself walking out of pets - r - everywhere with a set of pink flowery kitten booties, neatly gift wrapped, settled in his hands. How did this happen... He sighed and checked his pocket for his wallet, only to find it wasn't there. Assuming a chainsaw would be expensive, Leo headed home to his dorm, only to find his old wallet, still full of holes, sitting right next to the door. Not wanting to go back out again, Leo took his shoes off, and flopped into bed.

*Bertha the cobra is the snake that mentored Archie as a child

Willow sighed not knowing where else to look for this Lars. She smiled at the new boy, Jackal, when she stopped spacing out and noticed him. Not having anything else to do she followed Jay and watched the fight between Raven and Nyx start to unfold.

@Lotusy

@mewbot5408

Jay was watching the battle when a slight matter pressed on his mind. In a minute, it came to him. He had forgotten the girl back at the courtyard. "Gotta go! Sorry!" He ran out the door, finally doubling over and panting when he got back to the girl. "Er, sorry about that. I'm pretty birdbrained. Anyways, I'm Jay. What's your name?"

@Lynx1996

Nyx grinned as he felt his dagger cut through the boy's Skin "See, what's going to happen is i'm going to kill you and laugh as i see the light slowly drain from your eyes" Nyx explained as he rushed towards The boy before leaping over him and attempting to slice the top of his head.

@Sicarius (Purring is Nyx's thing :P )

"Do your worst!" Raven shouted, meaning every word of it. He wanted to die, but he wasn't gonna let someone take him down with no resistance. With his enhanced reflexes, Raven ducked as he dodged Nyx swing and countered it with a slice of his own sword, creating a slash in Nyx's leg.

@GingerBread (I thought that was actually a cat thing lol)

Nyx Landed on the floor facing the boy "If i did my worst, this would've been over before it started" Nyx replied as he rushed at the boy once again, Aiming a dagger at the boy's stomach while keeping one free to block any incoming attacks the boy might do.

@Sicarius (Nyx is a cat :P Have you not seen Nyxen? xD )

"Then what's stopping you?" Raven questioned Nyx as he took a jab to the stomach. Closing his eyes as if he was indulging in the pain, Raven delayed before responding with kicking the wound on Nyx's leg. He then somersaulted through the air and kicked Nyx in the face. "Let me add some color to that pale face of yours."

@GingerBread (Dunno what the heck that is lol)

Nyx brought his hands up to stop The boy from kicking him in the face, letting his arms take the brunt of the attack "It's not fun, if the fight's not fair" Nyx replied as he leaped a distance back, waiting for The boy to attack him this time.

@Sicarius (You should check out my CS. Also i'm going to need a chance to block or deflect some of these attacks :) )

"Well, Charyle, it's nice to meet you." Jay smiled at the other girl. "So, you said you wanted me for something, right? I'm guessing it's this secret santa thing going on..."

@Lynx1996

She nodded "Yes and I vowed to get you the best present so I'm going to become your closest friend! " Charlye smiled innocently @Lotusy

"Oh, really?" Jay laughed a bit before taking a seat. "Well, I do look forward to this gift. You've got the easy work, though, I'm a very simple guy." He folded his hands and smiled. "So, new friend, what's next on your agenda?"

@Lynx1996

Charlye nodded and sat down with him, she smiled "you seem very patient honestly....but tell me about yourself" she was a bit awkward like always around guys. @Lotusy

Mango said:
Emma woke up groggily, trudging over to her door to open a letter lying in wait. "Huh. Secret Santa. Cool." She said, not putting much enthusiasm into her words. Her shoes slowly came on, and she walked out of her dorm quietly, then decided to call for her Santa pal. "Hello? Maria?" She called out around the school.
@Ami the breadling
Maria heard somebody call her. She left her dorm and spoke to that person. " I'm Maria. Who the heck are you and why do you keep calling me?", she asked. Maria seemed to he confused and a little pissed.

Emma "Whoa, cool it, Maria. I'm just trying to get you a present. I'm Emma, by the way," Emma said, and she slowly backed away from the highly charged girl. "I'm not looking for a fight, so could you just tell me what you want for Christmas?"

@Ami the breadling

Maria realized how impolite she just was. " Oh, yeah sorry. Didn't mean to be so offending. Anyway, I don't really know... I can get the things I like myself...that's one of my abilities. Therefore I guess I will appreciate anything. ", she said and shrugged.

@Mango

Emma "Oh, no, it's ok, we all have those days," Emma said as the girl briefly apologize. "Well," she said, "If you can get almost anything, how about something magical?" She turned around, grabbing a bottle and some plants, then chanted a magical word. She brought the potion back to Maria. "Here you go. It's a potion to change appeareances. Hopefully it'll be userul to you."

@Ami the breadling

@metalcity

@Lotusy (Who controls Emma?)

Kaine began prowling around school again. While on his walk, he spotted Enki, but didn't really take notice.

However he did notice a huge fight going on. He hid behind the crowd, growling and breathing heavily as he dreamed of a hunt more ferocious than this fight

"Patient? Nah, I'm just not really angry right now," Jay said with a happy tone. When she asked about what he liked, Jay noticed she was acting a bit awkward. Better take caution, he thought. "Well, uh, I like candy, cheerleading, and pigeons."

@Lynx1996

Users who are viewing this thread

Back