• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]She laughed and pointed at him. " You. I don't usually visit libraries. "

[/QUOTE]
Enki laughed slightly "To the horror section and away!" He cheerfully said as he walked over there. He picked out a random book, he looked at the cover "This looks good." He started to read the blurb out scarily.

(should I write out the blurb?)

@Ami the breadling

metalcity said:
Enki laughed slightly "To the horror section and away!" He cheerfully said as he walked over there. He picked out a random book, he looked at the cover "This looks good." He started to read the blurb out scarily.
(should I write out the blurb?)

@Ami the breadling
Maria cuddled against his arm and acted like she was scared. She was a good actress so you couldn't tell she was not. " that was pretty scary...", she muttered after he finished.

(No. That's not necessary.)

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Maria cuddled against his arm and acted like she was scared. She was a good actress so you couldn't tell she was not. " that was pretty scary...", she muttered after he finished.
(No. That's not necessary.)

[/QUOTE]
(aww man, really wanted to xD )

As Maria cuddled his arm he gently smiled, "It's fine." He joked while putting the book back in the shelf. He looked for another one, while thinking whether or not to go to a new section.

@Ami the breadling

Pluto smiled, "I don't care if I'm kidnapped. I'll be able to take care of myself." He stood up and stretched.

'Tell him he's a pussy whiped jerk!'

'Are all vampires assholes?'

'Jay deserves better...'

'
Yeah, someone nicer.'

"And the snakes say they like you and Jay. Mostly Jay."

@GingerBread @Lotusy

(Nuu, was joking xD

Enki went with her wishes and pulled out another one, it was a horror comedy. He started to read the blurb again, continuing with his scary voice.

@Ami the breadling

metalcity said:
(Nuu, was joking xD
Enki went with her wishes and pulled out another one, it was a horror comedy. He started to read the blurb again, continuing with his scary voice.

@Ami the breadling
She acted scared again and held even stronger onto him. " Good your here for me, I'd be panicking otherwise I think.", she said, trying to sound honest.

"You found me on the ground because I had passed out from a drug!" He ran his hand through his 'hair'. 'Oh, is that a threat! Try me bitch!'

'Yeah well how would you know that!? Huh!? You don't!'

Pluto flicked their faces. 'Ow! Betrayal!'

"I'll make sure they will never say anything bad about you! I think I fought pretty good!"

@Lotusy @GingerBread

"My point exactly, you got drugged. Now imagine how easy it would be for someone to knock you out via the use of a drug and kidnap you" Nyx retorted smirking cockily, glad pluto had just proven his point for him. Nyx looked the snakes directly in the eyes "And I have my ways of finding out" Nyx said as he began grinning maliciously.

@Lotusy @Magical Squid Senpai

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]She acted scared again and held even stronger onto him. " Good your here for me, I'd be panicking otherwise I think.", she said, trying to sound honest.

[/QUOTE]
Enki giggled slightly "Want me to read more?" He asked, expecting that she was joking.

Jay gave Pluto a confused look as he heard the back-and forth conversation between him and Nyx. He was especially confused when he heard about drugs. "Pluto? I don't know if they said this in your culture... but drugs are bad, man. Don't do them. Stay in school."

@Magical Squid Senpai

"Wait, how?" He asked Nyx.

'He's a wizard!'

'
Sorcery!'

Pluto gave Jay a weird look back. "Uh, well my mother spokes some sort of special thing. But yes, they tell us that it is bad."

'That's racist!'

'I'm offended.'

'Wait, can you really here us? Nyx?'

@Lotusy @GingerBread

Last edited by a moderator:
Nyx winked at the snakes I have no idea what they were saying, i'm just hoping they think that i do now Nyx thought before turning his attention towards Jay "So i'm feeling kind of peckish and since you don't want me to get into fights or anything, I'm going to head into town and see if i can purchase some Animal blood. Do you want to come with?" Nyx asked, giving Jay a small smile.

@Kanade Yuuki (Gonna slide Kaine out for a bit. Tell me when you're back)

@GingerBread (Sorry, really eager to see Kaine and Nyx meet xD )

Kaine had left school, tired for the day when suddenly he smelled it again. Irresistible. Delicious. Blood. It sang to him like a beautiful woman. A beautiful woman with plenty of bloody meat...

He started to wander towards the scent. Before long, he was in front of a butcher shop, with little recollection of how he got there.

@Magical Squid Senpai

Suddenly, Plutos snakes heard a hissing sound, following by words. They weren't spoken, but Pluto felt runes and symbols being sketched out in his mind forming some meaning

"Your snake friends are annoying."

The man stayed on the roof top watching as more people showed up around the snake boy. He saw a few interesting things and decided to test the affects on a vampire. He aimed his weapon and shot, then turning invisible and creating a Enki decoy on the roof.

@GingerBread @Lotusy @Magical Squid Senpai (ginger said he wanted Nyx to be shot and this seemed to be a good time, I can delete it if u want)

'That wink was filled with evil!'

'
Maybe we should stop talking smack about him....'

They stopped and thought for a moment.

'We should cut off his ears and crawl to his brain!!'

Pluto grimaced at that pleasant thought. He had a huge headache! "Jay, can't you heal people? I have a headache."

'Let's test him!'

'
Yeah, say something about Jay!'

'Ok, if I was dating Jay, I would @%#%@$#% his #$@%@$@% and @%@%@$# right up the @$@%#$$. I could also @$@%@%%&$$#$#%#%#$$$%#%$ just becase. That's what I call love.' Pluto sighed, that was when he heard the strange noise. "W-what?" He frantically looked around. Where had that voice come from?

@GreenEyedStranger @Lotusy @GingerBread

Nyx felt a sharp pain in his neck, lifting up an arm he found there was a small dart embedded in his neck Well whoever just shot me is going to pay Nyx thought before sending a glare in the direction of pluto and his snakes Probably his fault i got shot, was probably aiming for him and his stupid snakes Nyx pulled the dart out of his neck and let it drop to the floor.

"Well someone just attempted to drug me, someone should've told them drugs don't work on vampires" Nyx said, slightly annoyed that he had just been shot but he decided not to take any further action because of his promise to Jay "So you guys want to go to the butchers with me?" Nyx asked, completely brushing over the fact that someone had just attempted to drug him.

(
@metalcity i thought we already clarifed that it would do nothing to vampires because of their immune system/Blood)

When the dart embedded itself in Nyx's neck, Jay went into panic mode. Then, when Nyx pulled the dart out and acted like nothing happened, Jay became confused, especially when Nyx was so nonchalant about it. "Nyx? Why are you so calm about this? Someone tried to attack you, for god's sake!"

@GingerBread

"Well it wouldn't be the first person who tried to kill me and you made me promise to not get into anymore fights, so i'm doing my best to stay calm" Nyx replied, shrugging his shoulders "Also if they shot me with a drugged dart, then they're probably a coward and have run off by now. So what do you want me to do? Also did i mention i'm missing a leg"

@Lotusy @Magical Squid Senpai (Is it pick on the disabled vampire day? xD )

@Magical Squid Senpai

He heard, no, felt the runes again. Again, it was not in any language.

" I am the creature inside of you. I am not a mere parasite that the master has implanted in you. Together, we shall open our minds and you will achieve eyes on the inside."

"That's true, but... ok." Jay sighed. "I just hope that it doesn't happen again." He turned to Pluto, prepared to glean some kind of info from Pluto. "Hey, Pluto. You said that Nyx was drugged in the same way you were, correct? Why do you think he targeted you?"

@Magical Squid Senpai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back