• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

"Uuuuh..."

'Should I tell him?' Pluto thought it couldn't hurt to tell. "A lizard man put it in me while I was asleep. He said he gave me the child of the cosmos."

'Pluto your memory kinda sucks..'

'Tell him you took a crazy drug trip.'

@GingerBread @Lotusy

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Maria pulled out a book about WW2 which she had read multiple times already. " One of my favourites... ", she said as she handed it to Enki happily.

[/QUOTE]
Enki took the book off Maria, he continued to smile and started to read the book out. Switching his tone in situations, from tense to historian.

Nyx expression changed when Pluto said "I think he was a dragon man." It couldn't be Ja'Zi could it? He did just leave without saying goodbye Nyx thought, unsure it if it was Ja'Zi "Anymore details you can tell me? what colour was he?" Nyx asked, wanting to confirm his suspicion

@Magical Squid Senpai @Lotusy

Nyx wasn't completely sure if it was Ja'Zi but he was more confient that it was now that pluto told him the dragon man was either black or a really dark green. "Okay, are you going to ever meet this 'Dragon' man again?" Nyx asked, wanting to meet the 'Dragon' man himself, just so he could be completely sure.

@Lotusy @Magical Squid Senpai

"Well he told me I was going to be rewarded and he thanked me for helping. He told me to feed it blood." Pluto remembered he still had the cloth with him but he didn't want to give it to anyone. "So I don't know when I will see him again. But it gave me a scar." Pluto pulled his shirt up to show the big scar on his chest.

@GingerBread @Lotusy

"If you do see him again, ask him if he knows me. If he's even the least bit hesitant about telling you or if he does say he knows me, i want you to tell me" Nyx ordered, his tone holding no room for arguments "Also i wouldn't give that 'thing' inside you blood or anything that could make it stronger, who knows it could be trying to take over your whole body for itself" Nyx said, not wanting to deal with what would happen if something took over Pluto's body

Last edited by a moderator:
He smiled "it's perfectly okay, it doesn't bother me anymore," the orbs then vanish from sight. He chuckled "Name is Tyrrell, Sorry I can't necessarily shake hands with my right. It's doesn't want to work, or move" And if you looked where his right sleeve should be is not there, like it was ripped apart.

@Mango

"Yeah, just make sure you do" Nyx said before turning towards Jay "So Jay, Do you want to come into town and do some 'shopping' with me?" Nyx asked, giving Jay a smile "Cause if i don't get some blood soon, I'm going to go feral. I don't think any of us want that"

"Shopping? Oh, yea. Sure!" Jay was so encaptured, afraid that Pluto was a druggie, that he didn't pay attention to the whole conversation in front of him. Mental note: Schedule him an appointment with a therapist from now on. He shouldered his backpack before running over to Nyx. "Alright! Same butcher as before?"

@GingerBread @Magical Squid Senpai

"How many butchers are there in this town?" Nyx asked, not really expecting an answer. Nyx turned to pluto "So I'll see you later, unless you want to come along snake boy" Nyx said, a neutral expression on his face If he does come along he can come watch as you try on different cheerleading outfits Nyx thought jokingly, so that only Jay could hear it, so he wouldn't embarrass Jay as much and so only he would be able to make fun of Jay for it.

Pluto made a mental note for if he ever saw the dragon guy again. He did notice that Jay was giving him a strange look the whole time, but he shrugged it off. He turned to Nyx, "oh yeah, I'll come with you."

'Yes!! Feed us meat!!'

'We want meat!!'

@GingerBread @Lotusy

metalcity said:
Enki took the book off Maria, he continued to smile and started to read the book out. Switching his tone in situations, from tense to historian.
Maria was exited. One of her favourite books, read out by her favourite person. She held onto Enki tightly, enjoying every second.

"Cheerleading outfits..." Jay's face reddened as he heard those words in Nyx's thoughts. He had half a mind to push the vampire over, but decided against it. "Yea, let's go," he said, sighing. "No cheerleader outfits though!"

@GingerBread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back