• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Emma recoiled as she heard the words come from the other student's mouth. "Oh, gosh," she said, in a sad tone. "I'm sorry. My bad for bringing it up." She marveled in silence as he brought four orbs out, letting out a quiet "oooh." When the orbs finished rotating, she extended her hand to him. "Well, it was nice meeting you. My name's Emma. What's your name?"

@DragonStorm

Last edited by a moderator:
Pluto shrugged, "I don't know why I was targeted. But when I was I had almost killed Enki and Maria! It's probably just some sick bastard."

'Hmph! He thinks loseing one leg is bad! I have no important body parts!'

'Yeah! What a fart!'

Pluto felt the thing inside of him. He tried to shrug it off, but it was scaring him. He had way too many people talking to him. He turned to Jay, "do you have anything to cure a headache?"

@GingerBread @GreenEyedStranger @Lotusy

Jay shrugged. "Sorry man. I can only stitch wounds and stuff. If you're looking for some hedache medicine, ask the nurses, I'm sure they can give you a few pills..." His face contorted as he thought. "Wait a second... Pluto! Don't go looking for drugs! It's only a long, downward spiral from here! You'll say, 'One more time,' but you'll get addicted!"

@Magical Squid Senpai

Pluto gave Jay a worried look. 'I think he's the one on drugs.'

Pluto looked Jay straight in the eyes and put on a serious face. "But Jay, its already too late for me..." He whispered sadly.

@Lotusy

@GingerBread

@Lotusy

At the butcher shop, Kaine quietly snuck in through the wide door.

Although he was rather large especially on all fours, he made very little sound as he crept up to a bloodied pig carcass...

@Magical Squid Senpai

Pluto felt an aching pain throughout his body.

"Please. Do not shut me out. I only want to help us."

Enki giggled back and pulled out one last scary book. He started to read the blurb again. This one was scarier than the others, Enki enjoyed the idea and planned to take this out when he finished.

@Ami the breadling

Maria held onto Enki even tighter, holding him like she was about to die if she released him. She acted scared again. " This one was really scary. I'll never release you again, I'm to afraid...", she muttered.

@metalcity

Enki smiled at Maria "Don't worry, I would protect you if we were to be attacked by man eating flowers." He stated with a small giggle as he patted her head "I'm going to get this one." He said as he looked over to the desk where he could get the book.

@Ami the breadling

metalcity said:
Enki smiled at Maria "Don't worry, I would protect you if we were to be attacked by man eating flowers." He stated with a small giggle as he patted her head "I'm going to get this one." He said as he looked over to the desk where he could get the book.
@Ami the breadling
" I always considered flowers scary. Man eating or not. ", she said as she went to the desk with him. She giggled a bit. " Another section now?"

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]" I always considered flowers scary. Man eating or not. ", she said as she went to the desk with him. She giggled a bit. " Another section now?"

[/QUOTE]
As Enki moved over to the desk, he went through the procedure to get the book. He turned to Maria "Sure, fantasy maybe?" he asked, a few idea's of books he could read popped into his mind.

Maria nodded and kept holding his hand and nestling against his shoulder. "You said you like fantasy, so it will surely be a great pleasure to hear something.", she said as she smiled at him.

@metalcity

Enki smiled gently, "Ok." he lead her over to the fantasy section. He looked to try find some of his favourites, he pulled out one book and started to read the blurb. It was about a elf, trapped in a forest fighting for survival.

@Ami the breadling

Enki put the book back in the shelf "Sorry, forgot you didn't really like fantasy." He stated, remembering back to before when they where in the library and she got bored. He looked around to look at another section to explore, "Do you want to go to the history section?" He asked, thinking that might bore her more.

@Ami the breadling

Enki smiled "If it makes you this happy then it wont." He said walking her to the history section "Pick a book for me to read." He offered, looking at a few titles himself.

@Ami the breadling

metalcity said:
Enki smiled "If it makes you this happy then it wont." He said walking her to the history section "Pick a book for me to read." He offered, looking at a few titles himself.
@Ami the breadling
Maria pulled out a book about WW2 which she had read multiple times already. " One of my favourites... ", she said as she handed it to Enki happily.

"Who were you talking to, Snake boy. You should know by now I don't like being lied to, the offer I made to trim your snakes can extend to you. If you catch my meaning" Nyx replied with a serious annoyed expression on his face I'm not going to do anything. But he can't know that, okay Jay Nyx thought, so that Jay wouldn't think he was breaking his promise.

@Lotusy @Magical Squid Senpai

(@GreenEyedStranger I'll try to get Nyx to the butchers soon :) )

@Magical Squid Senpai

"As I said. I will open our eyes. There is so much you don't know. So much you can not comprehend without me."

After the parasite said that, the runes faded, and went silent.

You're certain it can't read your thoughts right now, but the runes do cause pain. It has some control over you, if only a fleeting sensation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back