• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Upon seeing the chaos Nyx sighed "Had to happen on the day i can't join in" Nyx grumbled, glaring at all the injured people for getting injured before he could get involved "So.... Why didn't we stay in lesson?" Nyx asked, confused about why Jay had wanted to go out into all of the chaos "I'm not allowed to get involved, and i can't really help people when i'm missing a leg"

@Lotusy

"Oh hush, you, nay-sayer," Jay said, walking out into the courtyard. "You can be my moral support if you like - Oh, look! It's Enki! I bet he'd love a biiig hug right now." He slung his backpack off of his shoulders, quickly taking out his first aid kit before moving on. Picking a target, he ran over to Pluto before keeling down. "Pluto? What happened here?"

@GingerBread @Magical Squid Senpai

"I'd have more sympathy if you didn't destroy my leg" Nyx said glaring at pluto "But then again that did stop me from killing Jay so i guess it evens out" Nyx shrugged his shoulders "Anyway, do your snakes need trimming or have they been behaving?" Nyx asked trying to change the subject and pretend that he didn't almost kill Jay.

@Lotusy @Magical Squid Senpai

Last edited by a moderator:
The snakes gasped, 'we are doing totally fine!'

'Pluto, tell him how lucky he is!'

Pluto turned to Nyx, "Coatl says that your very lucky. And no, no one needs trimming."

Pluto sighed, "my head hurts!" He had no clue what was going on.

@GingerBread @Lotusy

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Maria kissed Enki slightly. "Stuff like that...", she whispered into his ear softly.
@Ami the breadling

[/QUOTE]

"And why am i lucky?" Nyx's tone started to get more aggressive "I think you're forgetting i have Richard, so even if i was to become completely stone, i'd have him to protect me" Nyx summoned Richard as if to demonstrate his point.

metalcity said:
Enki was shocked by the kiss, he blushed more. He stuttered more "Urm, I guess that is then. That was good." He stated in his small panic. Not sure what to do next, he looked around strangely. He then looked back at her "W-Want to ummm? again?" He asked nervously.
@Ami the breadling
" There is no need to be scared of anything. No need to panic. We can do it again if you like to. Or we can do something else if you feel uncomfortable.", she said as she took his hand. Her tone was calming and encouraging. " Also, I feel like Victoria is a fitting name right now."

'Woah, hey it's Richard!'

'
Yay.'

'Pluto, summon the hammer!'

"I just mean your lucky I was there or else you would have killed Jay. Your also lucky that Jay is a smart guy and was able to think so fast."

'You tell him Pluto!'

The snakes hissed at Richard, but you could tell it wasn't a bad hiss. 'I wonder if he can hear us?'

'Hey Richard!!'

The snakes started calling for Richard. Pluto just rolled his eyes at them.

@Lotusy @GingerBread

Enki sighed slightly, trying to calm himself down. "Sorry, just...well" Not really knowing what to say. This was a new concept to him and he didn't know how to go about this. He moved in to kiss Maria again.

@Ami the breadling

she gladly let him do that. After that, she turned to see Nyx and Jay talking to Pluto. " If that isn't our favourite vampire over there.", she sarcastically said, rolling her eyes. " They seem to care for Snake boy so let's go somewhere else."

@metalcity

Nyx winced and screwed his eyes shut as Pluto brought up the fact that he had almost killed Jay It's somehow more painful when someone else says it Nyx thought before opening his eyes again and taking on a more somber and serious expression "I'm only going to say this once so you better listen" Nyx commanded, looking pluto directly in the eyes, though he stayed quiet for a couple of seconds as it was difficult for him to say "Thank you for stopping me" Nyx finally said, the words sounding foreign on his tongue, like he had never said those words before.

"No" Nyx replied, not even stopping to think about it "If i have friends, i become more vulnerable" Nyx explained, his face becoming expressionless "I Don't intend to make friends with weaklings anyway, You can hardly control your snakes."

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]she gladly let him do that. After that, she turned to see Nyx and Jay talking to Pluto. " If that isn't our favourite vampire over there.", she sarcastically said, rolling her eyes. " They seem to care for Snake boy so let's go somewhere else."
@Ami the breadling

[/QUOTE]

metalcity said:
Enki nodded, "Sure" He stated as he held her hand. "Where should we go?" He asked, smiling.
@Ami the breadling
" You always wanted to show me the classes. Also, I decided the whole time. So I'll let you decide. Where would YOU like to go? ", she said, smiling at him gently.

"Oh come on! The snakes have been better since then and apparently I am not a weakling anymore!" The snakes nodded. "And they were just messing with you. We could be great friends!" Pluto giggled at Nyx's reaction. "And friends only make you stronger! Also I almost killed Enki." He wasn't too happy about that part though.

@GingerBread @Lotusy

Nyx was unimpressed by Pluto's naivety "If i have friends that means people can hurt them to get to me, so by being my friend you are not only putting yourself in danger but it would also affect me as i would feel some obligation to help save you, So if anything Friends make you weaker" Nyx explained, shrugging "Anyway almost killing Enki isn't difficult i'm pretty sure someone does it almost everyday"

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]" You always wanted to show me the classes. Also, I decided the whole time. So I'll let you decide. Where would YOU like to go? ", she said, smiling at him gently.

[/QUOTE]
Enki sighed "Well I guess that is true, I'm just bad at these things." e awkwardly laughed. He started to lead her around, "I could take you on a date in the library?" He asked, some what joking. He only really know dates from a few of the books he read.

@Ami the breadling

metalcity said:
Enki sighed "Well I guess that is true, I'm just bad at these things." e awkwardly laughed. He started to lead her around, "I could take you on a date in the library?" He asked, some what joking. He only really know dates from a few of the books he read.
@Ami the breadling
She nodded and kissed him. " Sounds like a lot of fun.", she said and laughed as she walked to the library with him.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]She nodded and kissed him. " Sounds like a lot of fun.", she said and laughed as she walked to the library with him.

[/QUOTE]
He smiled, starting to slowly get used to this. When they entered the library he turned to her "Do you want to choose the first section we explore or shall I?" He asked, realising how dorky he sounded and scratching the back of his head slightly.

@Ami the breadling

metalcity said:
He smiled, starting to slowly get used to this. When they entered the library he turned to her "Do you want to choose the first section we explore or shall I?" He asked, realising how dorky he sounded and scratching the back of his head slightly.
@Ami the breadling
She laughed and pointed at him. " You. I don't usually visit libraries. "

"You'd be surprised, I'm not exactly good at not making enemies" Nyx replied honestly "But it's your life if you get kidnapped or something, i can't promise i'll help" Nyx shrugged his shoulders, becoming bored of the conversation about becoming 'friends'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back