• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

'What?? Who is this skank?'

'Who does she think she's talking to? We are men!'

'Where is our respect?'

'I used to be a god!!'

'Ha-ha! Snake boy!'

The snakes all started hissing at the girl.

"Wha- I'm not gonna kill him!"

'Yet. You forgot to add a yet at the end of that sentence!'

@Ami the breadling

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]
'What?? Who is this skank?'
'Who does she think she's talking to? We are men!'

'Where is our respect?'

'I used to be a god!!'

'Ha-ha! Snake boy!'

The snakes all started hissing at the girl.

"Wha- I'm not gonna kill him!"

'Yet. You forgot to add a yet at the end of that sentence!'

@Ami the breadling

[/QUOTE]
" Great. So we don't have a problem then. Hey, want some chocolate? I have some spare bars somewhere around here...", she said, now friendly smiling at Pluto. She took out a chocolate bar and offered it to him.

As Nyx threw a dagger at him, Jay quickly responded, slinging around his backpack and letting the dagger sink into it. With his good hand, he ripped out the dagger, throwing it out of reach of the fight. Before he resumed his attack, though, Jay remembered something. He quickly pulled out the fairy blood syringe, but hid it behind his back so Nyx wouldn't see.

@GingerBread

Pluto gave her a confused look, but he still took the chocolate.

"Uh, thank you."

'Oh fuck yeah! Give me the chocolate!'

'Oh wow, feed us Ploot!'

He broke off some pieces and fed them to the snakes who all jumped at the chance to get chocolate.

@Ami the breadling

Nyx grunted in pain as his leg was smashed to dust and rubble, not letting it deter him Nyx continued towards Jay Ignoring the girl and pluto, intent on getting closer to jay so he could attempt to drain him dry by biting his ankles.

@Ami the breadling

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Pluto gave her a confused look, but he still took the chocolate.
"Uh, thank you."

'Oh fuck yeah! Give me the chocolate!'

'Oh wow, feed us Ploot!'

He broke off some pieces and fed them to the snakes who all jumped at the chance to get chocolate.

@Ami the breadling

[/QUOTE]
" You can have more, if you want. I got nearly unlimited supplies when it comes to chocolate. ", she said, pulling out and offering another bar.

As Nyx came in closer, Jay performed a rare act of bravery. He yelled, charging straight towards Nyx. As he got closer, he whipped out the syringe, quickly stabbing it into Nyx's side. Oh my god, I hope this works, he thought, jumping to the side.

@GingerBread

GingerBread said:
Nyx grunted in pain as his leg was smashed to dust and rubble, not letting it deter him Nyx continued towards Jay Ignoring the girl and pluto, intent on getting closer to jay so he could attempt to drain him dry by biting his ankles.
@Ami the breadling
As he moved closer towards Jay, Maria threw one of her daggers, aiming at his hand. " Stop that now! ", she said.

Pluto was watching Nyx crawl towards Jay. He didn't worry because it looked like Jay had a plan, so he would be fine. Pluto took the chocolate and continued feeding the snake while watching two people attack Nyx.

@Ami the breadling

Nyx started shrinking into his clothes as he began to grow fur, cat ears and a tail. Eventually Nyx was buried in his clothes if you were to look under there you would see a small white kitten with only 3 legs. Because Nyx had turned into a kitten the dagger the girl had thrown had missed and landed to the side of him.

@Ami the breadling (Nyxen is back baby)

@Magical Squid Senpai (I'm not too happy that Nyx lost a limb tbh but i do have a way to get it back so it's fine. But next time make sure it's okay before you do any permanent damage to another person's character :) )

GingerBread said:
Nyx started shrinking into his clothes as he began to grow fur, cat ears and a tail. Eventually Nyx was buried in his clothes if you were to look under there you would see a small white kitten with only 3 legs. Because Nyx had turned into a kitten the dagger the girl had thrown had missed and landed to the side of him.
@Ami the breadling (Nyxen is back baby)

@Magical Squid Senpai (I'm not too happy that Nyx lost a limb tbh but i do have a way to get it back so it's fine. But next time make sure it's okay before you do any permanent damage to another person's character :) )
Maria seemed really pissed. " Oh come on! I won't kill a kitten. Who would actually kill a kitten. ", she cried out frustrated. " Well, maybe that is even better than killing. Death must not always be the solution I guess .", she said and sighed.

Jay sighed in relief as he watched Nyx shrink into a pile of clothes, just as he had done multiple times in the past. He walked over to the bundle of clothes, carefully lifting a shirt to reveal the Nyxen inside. Before anyone could make a fuss, he scooped Nyx up in the clothes and ran around the corner before opening up the shirt. He stared down at Nyx. "So... are you ok now?"

@GingerBread

Nyx lifted up a paw to claw at Jay Wait only Jay would have and know about that syringe, that means, he's not dead but i did just try to kill him Nyx thought, horrified by his actions, Nyx looked up at jay and let a soft "meow" Hoping jay would understand that he wasn't going to try to hurt him anymore I'm going to have to explain this to him later though Nyx thought as he curled up.

@Lotusy

Jay smiled as he heard Nyx meow. At the very least, he's not trying to lop my head off, he thought. Of course, his happiness instantly turned to horror as he saw Nyxen missing a leg. He quickly lifted him out of the shirt, examining the stump Nyx had. "Oh my god. What happened here?"

@GingerBread

(Yo, last post of the night. Feel free to run away from Jay if you want. I won't be back till tomorrow. Good night!)

Nyx hadn't even noticed that he was missing a leg, when he heard Jay ask what had happened he looked where Jay was Looking I don't have a leg Nyx thought, surprisingly calmly This was snake boy, he broke my leg when it was stone didn't he, well i doubt i will be able to walk or run Nyx thought, trying to curse Pluto but letting out a series of meows instead.

@Lotusy

Enball started to sarcastically clap "BRAVO!! SO MUCH ROMANCE AS YOU REALISE YOUR OH SO DEAR BOYFRIEND IS ALIVE!!! BUT AS HE CAME HERE HIMSELF!!! I MIGHT AS WELL TAKE THE MOST OF THIS SITUATION AND KILL HIM AND DICE HIM INTO SMALL MOUTH SIZED BITES FOR YOUR CAT MOUTH!!!" Enball laughed as he dashed towards where Jay and the cat where, ready to kill.

@Ami the breadling [/color]

Maria nodded. She disappeared, teleporting behind what was called Enki before. She immediately when appearing checked him to the ground and rammed a dagger into his hand pinning it to the ground. She then took out a second and raised it to go on pinning him down.

@metalcity

Last edited by a moderator:
As the dagger impaled his hand, Enball laughed more. His sword disappeared with a menacing glow. He grabbed the dagger in his hand and deflected the dagger coming towards him. Then he moved forwards trying to stab her in the neck. As he did so Maka ran over and kicked him in the face, as he was about to fall Chloe punched his head to the ground "Hurry, keep him down." Chloe told Maria with a smile as she cut her finger letting blood flow.

@Ami the breadling

Maria quickly pinned him down. She hoped that the plan, Chloe had, would work. She stood back then and watched what would happen.

(replies may be short, I'm actually watching "The fellowship of the ring". Its number 24 if I count together book and movie. Not my record, that's "The Two Towers" with 32 times)

As Enball was pinned to the floor he shouted out "ARE YOU SO WEAK THAT YOU CAN'T DEFEAT ME BY YOUR SELF?!?!? WHEN I RETURN I'M GOING TO KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU!!!" He shouted as Chloe and Maka started to draw a symbol on his head. They started chanting, then Enki's body started to loss continuousness.

You coward, can you not come out and play? Are you to scared? There you go, your waking up. Just remember that, I will return and I will kill them. 1 by 1, and I wont let anyone get in my way.

Enki started to open his eyes, everything was blurry. "Wh-what happened?" He asked trying to move his hands and feet, blood started to pour out as he struggled. He gritted his teeth and Maka and Chloe vanished.

@Ami the breadling

metalcity said:
As Enball was pinned to the floor he shouted out "ARE YOU SO WEAK THAT YOU CAN'T DEFEAT ME BY YOUR SELF?!?!? WHEN I RETURN I'M GOING TO KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU!!!" He shouted as Chloe and Maka started to draw a symbol on his head. They started chanting, then Enki's body started to loss continuousness.

You coward, can you not come out and play? Are you to scared? There you go, your waking up. Just remember that, I will return and I will kill them. 1 by 1, and I wont let anyone get in my way.

Enki started to open his eyes, everything was blurry. "Wh-what happened?" He asked trying to move his hands and feet, blood started to pour out as he struggled. He gritted his teeth and Maka and Chloe vanished.

@Ami the breadling
"Welcome back. I'd ask you if you are alright but since you are pinned to the floor, that would be a stupid question I suppose. I guess if I take them out it will burn close. I'll just try. I'm sorry if you should die because of that", Maria said, carefully removing the daggers.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]"Welcome back. I'd ask you if you are alright but since you are pinned to the floor, that would be a stupid question I suppose. I guess if I take them out it will burn close. I'll just try. I'm sorry if you should die because of that", Maria said, carefully removing the daggers.

[/QUOTE]
As the daggers where pulled out Enki burned to wounds closed. "Why am I pinned to the ground? Last thing I remember was..." Enki's face became disgusted "Fighting the vampire." He looked at Maria as he stood up.

@Ami the breadling

metalcity said:
As the daggers where pulled out Enki burned to wounds closed. "Why am I pinned to the ground? Last thing I remember was..." Enki's face became disgusted "Fighting the vampire." He looked at Maria as he stood up.
@Ami the breadling
" Some demon thingy took over the control of you, so I helped your summoned friends to banish it...I guess...Anyway, the vampire turned into a kitten. And I am glad to have you back in one piece.", she said, as she couldn't help but hug Enki.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back