• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

"That just makes me want to kill him and you" Nyx replied, ignoring the cross and the light "But my boyfriend wouldn't like that, so you're in luck" Nyx said, really wanting to kill this guy but not wanting to break his promise to Jay "Oh and for the record, your Mutt attacked me without warning, when i was minding my own business, trying to buy some animal blood. Oh and he was also stealing"

@GreenEyedStranger

@GingerBread

"Ah, so the spawn of Satan is a homosexual as well. Expected from such unholy filth. I won't mind your lies, so you'd best be going before God turns his punishment unto you"

The man turns and leaves. Outside, you see the family disappear with Kaine.

Nyx got angry when the man implied Homosexuals were unholy filth, Nyx wouldn't of cared if the man just insulted him but by calling Homosexuals filth he was insulting Jay. Nyx saw the man leave with the woman and the Mutt "God. Fucking. Damn. Arseholes" Nyx said, as the Anger built up.

Unable to take It out on the man; Nyx grabbed his crutches and walked over to a pig carcass, picking up a meat cleaver that was sat next to the carcass.
"God." Nyx brung the blade down slicing through the pig Like a warm knife through butter "Damn" Nyx raised the cleaver again before once again bringing it down onto the pig, It's head rolling onto the floor "Fucking" Nyx once again raised the cleaver, His eye's burning with rage "BASTARDS" Nyx shouted as he brought down the blade, slicing clean through the pig; cutting it in two and embedding the cleaver in the counter

@GreenEyedStranger @Lotusy @Magical Squid Senpai

Jay gave Pluto a slightly bored look. "C'mon Pluto. He's Nyx. One in three chances that he's in a fight, one in two that he's doing something violent. Having crutches probably won't stop him." He continued running before he heard Nyx's scream again. He backpedaled to the butcher's shop, scooting aside as a woman pulled a hairy boy past him. He poked his head through the doorway. "Nyx? You there?"

@GingerBread @Magical Squid Senpai

Nyx turned around when he heard his name; His hands were shaking with unspent anger. He calmed down slightly as he saw Jay "Grab the blood for me and Let's go Jay" Nyx said, sounding more demanding and angry than he wanted to.

@Lotusy @Magical Squid Senpai

"Are you sure? I can-" Jay's mouth closed as he saw the anger spread across Nyx's face. "Alright. If that's what you want. He grabbed one of the barrels under the dripping carcasses, pouring the other barrels into it and bringing it outside and setting it in front of Pluto. "Sorry for the wait, Pluto. Nyx was just getting blood."

@GingerBread @Magical Squid Senpai Sorry for leaving you behind for a bit D:

(Wow, my first post on page 200! Better make it count!)

Columbus coughed and continued crying.

(Nailed it)

Pluto couldn't believe what he saw. Well, he kind of could now that he thinks about it. Nyx did not look so happy right now.

'Look at all that meat!'

'
Go grab some for us!'

While Jay was with Nyx, Pluto had gotten some meat for him and the snakes, seeing as the butcher wasn't there. He wrapped it up and put it in a bag and left some money on the counter.

"It's fine, I was just getting my own stuff."

@Lotusy @GingerBread

Nyx felt a tinge of guilt as Jay walked out of the butchers shop, wanting to make it up to Jay for speaking so harshly he went out the back entrance of the butchers and went into a nearby sweet shop. Nyx 'purchased' 10, 75% dark chocolate bars and 'convinced' the cashier to give him a 'discount'.

Nyx Walked out of the shop, holding a bag full of chocolate bars as he approached Jay, pulling him into a hug "Sorry" Nyx said before releasing Jay from the hug and handing him the bad full of chocolate along with the $10 note Jay had gave him.

Last edited by a moderator:
"What? Oh, thanks, Nyx." Jay gave Nyx a nod of appreciation, placing the bars in his bag but giving the 10 dollars back to Nyx. "Keep the change," he said, more worried about Nyx falling over from trying to hug him. "Plus, it's not problem. I'm not going to ask what made you angry, and what you did back there didn't bother me at all." He laughed a bit. "Plus, I'm sure your enemies have gotten much worse than that!"

@GingerBread @Magical Squid Senpai

Pluto just watched the two of them. 'Oh this is so gross.'

'
Pussy. Whipped.'

'
I thought he was better than this.'

'I think its cute!' Pluto thought to them, but of course they didn't hear him. He held on to the package of meat, the smell was driving him crazy! He actually wondered who Nyx was so mad at.

@Lotusy @GingerBread

metalcity said:
"Don't worry, I'm sorry for my rough actions. I wasn't sure how what to do and I didn't want to take the chance." He said, he had a apologetic tone towards her, but a slightly annoyed tone at the same time due to the situation of the thing on the roof pretending to be him.
@Ami the breadling
Maria kissed Enki. "Just don't care about it. I'm sure its just some distraction from the mad man.", she said, holding onto his arm tightly.

Nyx smiled, glad that Jay wasn't bothered by what he did "So, back to school then" Nyx said, His hands still slightly shaking with anger. Remembering Pluto was still there, Nyx spun around so fast he almost lost his balance "You will not say a word about this" Nyx commanded, not too bothered if people knew about how much he cared about Jay but also not wanting to put Jay at risk if people who hated him knew how much he loved Jay.

@Magical Squid Senpai @Lotusy

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Maria kissed Enki. "Just don't care about it. I'm sure its just some distraction from the mad man.", she said, holding onto his arm tightly.

[/QUOTE]
"I-I guess." he blushed from her kiss, still looking at the figure. He took a deep breath and then sighed. He turned to Maria "Do you want me to read another history book?" He asked with a smile, trying to ignore the figure.

metalcity said:
"I-I guess." he blushed from her kiss, still looking at the figure. He took a deep breath and then sighed. He turned to Maria "Do you want me to read another history book?" He asked with a smile, trying to ignore the figure.
Maria eagerly nodded and pulled out one about the old Rome. Another of her favourites. " That one please. ", she said with a innocent tone and puppy eyes.

Enki was sucked in due to her adorableness, he took the book and started to read it again in the same historian tone. Hoping she would like it.

@Ami the breadling

Charlye was walking around on campus when she noticed someone crying. She walked over towards them and sat next to him, "Whats the matter friend?" she asked quietly. @LokiofSP

Nyx smiled gratefully as Pluto swore he wouldn't say anything "So Jay, what do you want to do when we get back, cause with how angry I am I think it's best I avoid Enki and stay with you" Nyx said, anger still noticeable in his voice, though he was trying his best to stay calm.

"You want to go visit someone?"

'You don't have any friends to visit.'

'
So you can't suggest anything.'

Pluto ignored them. "Do you guys always skip cla-" he was cut short when felt that awful feeling again. He groaned. "I don't want anymore!" He said to it. The snakes hissed at the sound. It was suddenly gone.

@Lotusy @GingerBread @GreenEyedStranger

metalcity said:
Enki was sucked in due to her adorableness, he took the book and started to read it again in the same historian tone. Hoping she would like it.
@Ami the breadling
Maria shivered as he read. It was great. She cuddled against him strongly, showing how much she liked how he read. After he finished, she kissed him.

@metalcity

Enki blushed as Maria kissed him again, still not used to it. He kissed her back, hoping he was doing it right. It felt correct but he was worried about it at the same time, hoping that he could please her.

@Ami the breadling

( xD got 5000 again xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back