• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

'Why would I ever try to break you up? You two are far too adorable together!'

Leah giggled a little bit, confident that Nyx could not do much damage to either herself or Columbus. She was melting back from her more harsh and sarcastic version to her peppier, more cheerful self, though she was still on alert should any tricks be pulled.

@GingerBread @LokiofSP

Spazzycat101 said:
'Why would I ever try to break you up? You two are far too adorable together!'

Leah giggled a little bit, confident that Nyx could not do much damage to either herself or Columbus. She was melting back from her more harsh and sarcastic version to her peppier, more cheerful self, though she was still on alert should any tricks be pulled.

@GingerBread @LokiofSP
"Then where were you going with those threats?" Nyx asked, smirking "Because if you are ever going to threaten me, just know that it will always end worse for you"

@Spazzycat101 @LokiofSP

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]" Ok, go ahead ", she said. Seeing him blush made her happy, even though she did not know why. She said to herself, that it was better not to think of that to much.

[/QUOTE]
Enki walked towards toilet. He spun around to face Maria, he placed his hand out next to him and in front of the toilets, he gave her a smile "And here, presented by yours truly is the toilets. There is a male and female areas shown by the symbols on the doors." Enki then realised what he said "I sounded way to enthusiastic about this. Well that was weird. I'll be right back. If you are not here I'll wait till you finish." He said as he spun around again and walked into the male toilets

metalcity said:
Enki walked towards toilet. He spun around to face Maria, he placed his hand out next to him and in front of the toilets, he gave her a smile "And here, presented by yours truly is the toilets. There is a male and female areas shown by the symbols on the doors." Enki then realised what he said "I sounded way to enthusiastic about this. Well that was weird. I'll be right back. If you are not here I'll wait till you finish." He said as he spun around again and walked into the male toilets
She waited for him, thinking about what was just happening here. She was at a place she did not know. With a guy she knew little. But still, she enjoyed it. She was...happy. And that was weird. She hadn't been happy for years. Also she started to blush way to often. She decided, something needed to be wrong with her. They must have given her drugs at the infirmary or something.

(Out for today, I g2g sleeping.)

Leah's legs were swinging casually, hanging from the side of the bed.

'And if you intend to kill half the people in this school, then intend to keep you guessing on that subject.~'

She accented the t in subject, like nothing at all was wrong. She did shuffle a little to the other side of the bed, away from the cat.

I heard him say, "bite" a bunch. Maybe it's Nyx? Jay sighed. I let him out of my sight for a few minutes, and he's already biting people. Geez. He followed the new boy, shaking his head in disapproval all the way to the dorms. I really need to keep an eye on him, he thought to himself.

The walk to the dorm was quick and silent. When Jay got to the room in question, he nodded to the new boy. "Thanks for notifying me about this. I'm pretty sure I know the biter in question, so this should go quickly." He pushed open the door, noticing the bodies across the room. Yeesh. This will be a problem.

@Magical Squid Senpai @GingerBread @LokiofSP @Spazzycat101

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]She waited for him, thinking about what was just happening here. She was at a place she did not know. With a guy she knew little. But still, she enjoyed it. She was...happy. And that was weird. She hadn't been happy for years. Also she started to blush way to often. She decided, something needed to be wrong with her. They must have given her drugs at the infirmary or something.
(Out for today, I g2g sleeping.)

[/QUOTE]
Enki walked into the toilets, he made his way other to the sink and washed his face. Confused by what was happening, everything seemed strange. The dirt came off and he sighed, Hyip nudged Enki and he stroked her. Enki then walked out of the toilets. "I'm done now. So to the music rooms now right?" He wanted to clarify.

Pluto thought it was funny that Nyx was stuck like that. Maybe he should leave him like that, just put him in a cart and wheel him around. Then he won't hurt anyone. Pluto went over to him, "I'll turn you back after Jay is done doing whatever!"

He pouted at Nyx. "And my name isn't snake boy, its Pluto!"

@Lotusy @GingerBread

Leah, watching this small ordeal, muffled laughter from behind her hand. It faltered though, when he mentioned killing, until she remembered that Jay had finally arrived. She doubted that Nyx would dare take a life before him.

Pluto huffed. He let Nyx drop onto the bed. Pluto wanted to be calm right now! But that might not happen. "I can't unstone you yet." Pluto slid onto the bed and rested Nyx's head onto his scaly lap. He started to comb through Nyx's hair with his fingers. Trying to calm him down. "Have you ever tried to say anything nice to some one?"

@Lotusy @GingerBread @Spazzycat101

A small burst of laughter came from Leah, who was now lying down on one of the beds, her feet still swinging off its edge.

'Can't you tell? It's the most adorable thing ever. He likes Jay!' She punctuated this with a girlish giggle, as if she much cared for who was in love with who in this school. To be honest, that thing hardly interested her. Although Nyx and Jay's relationship seemed to be a little noteworthy....

@Magical Squid Senpai @GingerBread @Lotusy @LokiofSP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back