• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Labeled (Currently Accepting!)

Adira said:
there are SOOOO many characters and i wanna meet all of dem.
Like alll.
Yesss me too! I can't wait to toss my characters at everyone!

NotTooBad said:
I want to as well, but because my character is a bastard I can't :(
I can't wait for Jessica to encounter Cameron xD

oh i forgot to add this, but Ali is hella sassy when you first meet her xD

Last edited by a moderator:
MariahChanell said:
I think you guys are really gonna love Mariah (<3)(music)
Jessi is gonna love her, cause she loves pretty faces and they are both musicians (<3)

[QUOTE="Midnight Peace]I can start if no one else wants to?

[/QUOTE]
We're gonna start when the majority say they are ready, aren't we?

Or are we majority?

[QUOTE="Midnight Peace]I can start if no one else wants to?

[/QUOTE]
No, please don't do that I want to hear back from everyone first ^^ I don't like rushing others just in case some things have come up

I'm just writing mine! lol i wont do that to anyone

Had too many situations like that before

CrystalClear said:
No, please don't do that I want to hear back from everyone first ^^ I don't like rushing others just in case some things have come up

Yess me too! I don't wanna leave any peeps out if I don't have to!

Also I'm not sure how many saw yesterday but if there is any interest in making your character the Burner please drop me a pm!

Updates/Events will be edited in a few so be on the look out for that!

And the Burnsite layout will be in IC RPing 2 tab!

Okay so I've been totally reading up on all the characters since we're just about ready, and I had the best idea for Eydis and Paris @Quarantine like it was just perfect

Okay so you know how Paris has a crush on someone from another label, of course you do you wrote it, and also how she's a closet bisexual

Paris and Eydis would totally get along with their dark senses of humor and belongs-with-the-badasses attitudes and also they're both from Europe and they both live in Princeton park

So what if they're next door neighbors and they've been like total beasties since they moved in/found out they were neighbors and they both like each other, but because she's in the closet and Eydis is an open queer (she doesn't care about specifying her sexuality so she just uses an umbrella term) it creates some issues for Paris and her social life. As in she tries to hide that she likes Eydis when around others and not just her and/or she doesn't hang out with Eydis in school

But they totally always hang out on flower shops together tho

tinygrassisdreaming said:
Okay so I've been totally reading up on all the characters since we're just about ready, and I had the best idea for Eydis and Paris @Quarantine like it was just perfect
Okay so you know how Paris has a crush on someone from another label, of course you do you wrote it, and also how she's a closet bisexual

Paris and Eydis would totally get along with their dark senses of humor and belongs-with-the-badasses attitudes and also they're both from Europe and they both live in Princeton park

So what if they're next door neighbors and they've been like total beasties since they moved in/found out they were neighbors and they both like each other, but because she's in the closet and Eydis is an open queer (she doesn't care about specifying her sexuality so she just uses an umbrella term) it creates some issues for Paris and her social life. As in she tries to hide that she likes Eydis when around others and not just her and/or she doesn't hang out with Eydis in school
That's actually a really great idea, but I don't want to make any promises before the RP starts. It sounds awesome, though ^^

Quarantine said:
That's actually a really great idea, but I don't want to make any promises before the RP starts. It sounds awesome, though ^^
alright, I get what you mean, but how about still having them start off as close friends from being neighbors? I just really think they'd be a fun duo

Ah yes, totally forgot to mention that it would be pretty epic to start some relationships if you would like to do that. I also have kind of a surprise?? It will be posted on the main page and if anyone would like to host a first event you should let me know asap.

CrystalClear said:
Ah yes, totally forgot to mention that it would be pretty epic to start some relationships if you would like to do that. I also have kind of a surprise?? It will be posted on the main page and if anyone would like to host a first event you should let me know asap.
If there are any gays... im interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back