• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Labeled (Currently Accepting!)

[QUOTE="Midnight Peace]Ultra gay and Ultra gay, joining forces for the first time at the lunch table.

[/QUOTE]
Interesting :)

Blizzard said:
Any idea when we'll be starting?
I'm trying to give everyone the opportunity to finish their WIPs, but I would like to start by tomorrow :3

Images for locations/neighborhoods have been added.

Now it's time for the Burner! If you wish to play the role of the Burner you MUST pm me, and all of your characters must be completed and accepted with a reason and any ideas you have as the burner! An extra tab will be added for the Burner once I've found one ^^

CrystalClear said:
Images for locations/neighborhoods have been added.
Now it's time for the Burner! If you wish to play the role of the Burner you MUST pm me, and all of your characters must be completed and accepted with a reason and any ideas you have as the burner! An extra tab will be added for the Burner once I've found one ^^
Wait, burner?

Yes :3 the Burner....and the Burnbook who wants to out all the dirty secrets of every student!

It's all ways the friendly ones you have to look out for *shifty eyes*

Just teasing (<3)

I'll try, but it's not exactly a regular hobby of mine.

What do you have in mind for the appearance? I was thinking kind of a contrasted combination of a really pink, bright cutesy sparkly aesthetic and really dark, ominous aesthetic, if you know what I mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back