• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kokoro Academy

Dante laughs evily as he draws something else and says "This one is called 'Baby it's cold outside'" Winks as he shows everyone the picture of Fox and Little Red snuggling in the snow

Lynx stares are little red and barely noticed Ayre "you can keep it he mutters" and quietly follows red and fox

monsters-slayers_00298509.jpg

Little Red completely ignored the mannerisms of Dante, and ignoring Lynx, and just walked outside with Fox. When they were in an open enough place, stopping could be heard in the distance, she smiled as it got closer and closer. A giant 25 foot wolf soon appeared, charging right at them, bearing its fang as it charged right towards Red; she looking not scared at all, but instead glad to see it. It stopped right before and started to bark at the people before bowing his head to Little Red, she going up to hug his nose.
"Fang! It's so good to see you!" exclaimed the girl before the giant wolf howled back happily, yet sounding pretty demonic.

Fox walked closer to Little Red "It's a wolf... Right?" Fox's voice sounded a bit worried.

( I'm going there... Slowly... Slowly but surely )

( Fox doesn't hate wolves... )

Fox takes out a card with a purple pentagram on it and places it on the ground. "Little Red, may I show you something?" Fox asked nervously.

blankthename123 said:
(what time it is in the rp?)
(im planning to make lui sleep through the night at school)
( like, school is almost over so 2:45pm I would say)

(

Fox said:
( Fox doesn't hate wolves... )
Fox takes out a card with a purple pentagram on it and places it on the ground. "Little Red, may I show you something?" Fox asked nervously.
oh well I thought he did, considering his past :/ ))

(Plz plz plz I need time to respond, stop posting a thousand little 1 line posts ;- ;)

Zanna smiled as she continued to hug the giant wolf, looking both vicious and like a giant puppy-dog at the same time. She nodded a bit after Fox asked her about Fang,
"Yes, Fang is one of my best friends in the whole universe!" declared Zanna with a smile, "Well including you and the wise one" continued Zanna before hearing that Fox had something to show her, she turned and nodded, keeping her hug on Fangs' nose. "Yeah, sure go ahead" replied Zanna with a smile.

(

Odin4Life4Life said:
(Plz plz plz I need time to respond, stop posting a thousand little 1 line posts ;- ;)
Zanna smiled as she continued to hug the giant wolf, looking both vicious and like a giant puppy-dog at the same time. She nodded a bit after Fox asked her about Fang,
"Yes, Fang is one of my best friends in the whole universe!" declared Zanna with a smile, "Well including you and the wise one" continued Zanna before hearing that Fox had something to show her, she turned and nodded, keeping her hug on Fangs' nose. "Yeah, sure go ahead" replied Zanna with a smile.
Will do cap'n *tips hat an walks away*)

( Oh, sorry about that )

A pentagram big enough for all three of them to stand on appears under them. As purple particles surround then, they find themselves in a forest in front of a old abandoned mansion in the woods that was all torn up. "This happened the day my Kitsune died...." Fox said in a saddened voice.

(@blankthename123 ; we are no where near a classroom as we are outside; you would literally have to have a megaphone for us to hear that snoring, even then with the giant wolf... yeah)

"Aww I'm sorry" replied Zanna with a small frown, she wouldn't know what it would be like if she didn't have her cute little Fang; it would be a lot less fun in life for her that's for sure. "Is this why you don't make friends?" asked Zanna, once more not considering if she would be rude with her questioning.

(Night everyone)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back