• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kokoro Academy

A tendril accidentally smacks Arye's head.

Lui instantly woke up again, looking around to see where did his tendril smack the girl.

When the tendril hit her, it lifted off her hood, exposing her long elfish ears. She looks up, surprised, "What the-?!"

Her pupils turn slitted as she pulls the hood back down, glaring at Lui.

(Night) takes kitty and transforms back then sits next to arye "hey heh ignore what just happend"

Odin4Life4Life said:
Little Red tilted her head once again, processing the response that Fox had just given her. "So what's your opinion then?" asked Zanna with a curious tone, wanting to know what he thought about the school. Her whole life she had never had to go to school before, she would just meditate and talk with Him for long periods of time.
"I think the school is okay... It's not like I listen much... I'm not to smart so, yeah." Fox replies nervously.

Lynx gets up and goes over to fox "your quiet aren't you" he says placing Leo on his shoulder.

Ash brought her gauntlet back down into a bracelet and rolled her eyes. What was previously amusing had turned into a repetitive bore. At least it was energetic. She dropped her feet from the seat and stood, walking out of the classroom with a bored expression. Where were the teachers that were supposed to be teaching? A 'tch' sound escaped through her teeth as she made her way outside and looked around. It irritated her that there wasn't much to be done here and she tapped the cement with the tip of her boot and crossed her arms beneath her chest. The ends of her blonde hair seemed to be ablaze, though it didn't burn the light-reflecting tresses whilst she tried to think of something to do; a bit of fire escaping her lungs.

He takes Leo off of his shoulder and puts his hands on foxes desk and says "his names leo and he's not a thing....." Lynx gets upset and his hands burn into fox's desk

Lynx said:
He takes of Leo "his names leo and he's not a thing....." Lynx gets upset and his hands burn into fox's desk
( Mind rephrasing that? I don't know what you mean by that. )

Little Red thought about his response for a little before nodding her head in understanding, not much of an opinion to go off of thought Zanna to herself. After a few moments of silents she tilted her head once more before staring the boy straight in the eye and asking "You don't interact much, do you?"

"Tch, why do you have to be so damn loud?!" Arye spats at Dante, who was getting on her nerves now. And her nerves were already pretty fried from just today.

Dante grabs his things "I'm outs here, there isn't even a teacher!" Dante walks out of the classroom and stops outside the school, "now what? " ;-;

"Listen kid, next time show me some respect" he grows claws and scrapes his desk then walks back over to ayre and sits down "here pet Leo for a bit" he hands leo to Ayre "today's been crappy...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back