• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Kitsune of the Shrine (YofS and PB)

((SHHFFFFF... I FORGOT TO REPLY OMG. I SWORE I DID BUT I MUST HAVE DREAMED IT DX ))

The little gust of wind that brushed against his pant legs made him glance between his fingers. The two maple leaves made him quickly realize that the girl was probably back now. He rushed to put on his mask, only to find her calling out shortly after. Ichimaru was still angry. He hated everyone and everything. He didn't want to see Mariko. For all he knew, she had brought the malevolent spirit to his shrine. She was the one that led to Uga and Uka to their demise. Like thick tree sap, anger filled him, dripped from his very essence. The maple leaves were picked up with a not-so-gentle wind that wrapped around the girl and pushed her back.

Slowly Ichimaru stood. He didn't want to see her. And he didn't want to be in her presence. Not after he had been crying. She would pull out that silly little piece of paper to try and speak with him, he was sure. He didn't want to speak. If he didn't know better, he would have attempted to strike her down along with the boar. With clenched fists, he pushed her with another gust of wind and only hesitated to see if she would leave.

Moriko looked around again frantically until she felt a rather tense aura come from the broken down shrine, as if she wasn't wanted there. She was honestly a bit frightened and worried but felt as if she needed to leave. She felt wind rush around her, pushing her back rather forcefully and gasped. No ordinary wind would do that, at least none that she knew off. Hesitating to leave with not being able to see if whoever she had been chatting with was still alive and left with a broken temple, she found herself being urged to leave again by another strong shove of wind being thrown at her. She frowned deeply, feeling very hurt and upset but turned to hurry down the steep steps and got into her car.

Shakily she drove off, glancing into her rear view mirror to see the mountainside disappear as she turned a corner. She wanted to be able and go back sometime soon, but she wasn't sure that she was even welcome anymore. Sighing in despair and confusion, Moriko had finally made it to her apartment and trudged inside. Feeding her cat and putting on some baggy clothes, she opted to spend the rest of her night laying in bad and watching television as her mind raced with many questions as to what had happened back at the shrine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back