• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

I went into the house and sat down mad. "I'd rather have my room than this smelly place"

Last edited by a moderator:
((this will be a little bit harder to find him since he was underground when he sent the note you can't tell where it came fomr))

Merek exited his room and looked around for Vincent. He craved company and the guards nor servants could hold a proper conversation with him. At least, not an intellectual one.

Lucena studied the direction on the note once more even though she'd memorized them. She found the house deep in the woods after some struggle and was glad to finally spot it. Climbing up the ledge she was beneath, Lucena walked up to the door and knocked.

@Marvelous Chester @Blood dog

"hey it does not smell here and someone's at the door I'll go get it."Kawazoewalk to the door and opened it"hello it's you so what's your job for me and how much you gotta pay."

( royal trackers can do crap they could track you by the scent of the note matching you're scent. So he is there.)

when I saw he opened the door I thought I might be able to run out. one there was a big enough opening I ran as quick as possible through the door.

Kawazoe made a hole right below her when she touch the ground the hole will be too deep to climb out."sorry other business but continue"

@ScytheMeister7

Lucena looked at the man and studied him before pushing her way in. She had no time for manners. "I need you to help he find my brother who was taken away by that girl's brother." She said, motioning to Carolyne

He couldn't find him and frowned, returning to his room and studies.

@Blood dog

"number one manners and how much you going to pay for your brother being back this is a job for me"he made the hole deeper and close the roof

after awhile I gave up and just sat down "why do people think my brother is mean, he's the sweetest guy on earth." starting to cry

Lucena thought for a second, ignoring the 'princess' in the hole before smiling and titling her head to the side. "What would you like?" She asked. "Wolf."

"hey I'm not one of them anymore and what if you can get me really I don't care sometimes money and something else maybe I don't know whatever you can think of I just have to agree to it so start shooting"Kawazoe walked over to where the princess is in the ground and opened up a small hole."would you like something to eat."

"okay after a hour done I'll come back and get you"Kawazoe closes the hole and goes back inside closing the door."so have you thought about it."

@ScytheMeister7

Lucena was not a rich person but she was helpful in other areas. "I'll do anything else you require. I understand now that your job is something of a...mercenary of sorts. There must be some things that are hard due to either your gender or...race?" She asked

"so what are you offering then"it goes into the kitchen a bit hungry."hey do you want anything to eat."

"Anything, really. My skills as a knight, my skills as a...woman, my companionship. A life such as your eon seems mic too lonely. Also, a bit adventurous. It would be much too shameful to allow you to work alone. You look much to lonely." She announced her analysis. "And food would be lovely." She added with a grin

"I like to be alone all people do is hate on me so no on the companionship and I work aloan any which way"Kawazoe said as he starts to cook food

Lucena frowned. "Your lying. To me and yourself. "No one enjoys being alone. You may seem like you do but it's a lie. I can see you. You crave a connection with others but the people that you've tried it with have hurt you. You may not believe nor trust me but at least give me a chance. If I bother you to the point that you want to kill me, I'll forget about the deal and you won't have to help me. I'll leave." She promised.

"okay I'll give you three chances if you mess up all three I will not get your brother tomorrow"Kawazoe continue to cook as he put a plate of food to the side

Lucena's grin returned. "Great! So, what are you making? It smells delicious." She said. Lucena had a great...appreciation for food. Especially meat. As a knight, it was her duty to stay fit and healthy so meat was always a good choice for her menu

"deer steak and potato soup my normal food"he was done with both of them and brought them into the living room where she was he did not have a kitchen table he thought eating in the living room was fun

Lucena nodded appreciatively. She took a seat and her own plate before taking a careful bite. "Never did I think an ex-Wolf and a Dragon would sit at the same table and eat food in a proper manner." She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back