Kingdom of Azriel [Inactive]

Viktor held her close and replied "I'm happy to be loyal to you and only you. I will send word to Viktor. He pulled away from her and bowed. He disappeared. He reappeared by Cinder and Fayde. "We have it all under control. Xerxes has been arrested for high treason. However, Duanna is inviting you to become a council member." He smiled a little.

Aeron looked at Delaney and said "we could just go home. I mean if mom has control of the council then... We don't have much reason to be here anymore. And we can avoid getting executed. But this time, I want to choose the council members." He grinned devilishly.

Axoret shook his head and said "rumor has it that Xerxes isn't a real big fan of either Duanna, Fayde, or Viktor. He stays out of Faydes business cause he's a coward. Only reason."

Duanna appeared before Lucifer, she wasn't sure if Michael would be there or not but she knew Lucifer would know where he is if he wasn't "Hello" she had a slight smile on her face.

"But mom isn't sure yet if she does, the second in command from what she has told me has been arrested and another member fell to mom before they could even attack her. I mean we could take the risk of returning home only thing mom asks is you don't try to purify her, why she would say that I have no clue." Leta sighed "But are you sure you don't want to stay here for a few days just for fun, teach Dee what it's like to have fun?"

Demonia smiled "Glad she doesn't see us as what the rest of heaven does. Sorry that I didn't listen and stay with Kana, I was worried about you and Killian after I saw the look in your eyes."

Zafon groans in annoyance "if our kids dont jumping on the bed....I'm going to tickle torture them" he got up and went to go and tickle the kids.

Vincent laughed "oh yea..we used to pull a lot of pranks on eachother.

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk

Fayde nodded at Viktor's words, he had changed and was about to appear when Viktor reappeared before him and Cinder. "I'll do it, It's about time I helped." Fayde looked to Cinder an smiled, "Hey Cinder, I'll be out for a bit, enjoy yourself." He Nodded to Vktr befre appearing next to Duanna, and in front of Lucifer. "I'll do the council thing, but I would like to see Michael first. How ya doin Lucifer."

Duanna smiled "Thank you so much for accepting, I'm sure with you there things will run smoothly and Michael is who I am actually here to see."

The kids ran out of the room laughing and Diva sat up in bed "Guess that means it's time to wake up..." she yawned and started to get dressed.

Sarah pointed to a few chairs "I sat something under the cushions." she giggled a little.

Michael walked into the room and smiled softly. He ran a hand through his hair. "Hey Fayde." Viktor stood beside Duanna. He narrowed his eyes at Michael. He sighed and decided to leave them to talking.

Aeron grinned and said "I would love to show her the fun of the human realm. I'll try not get her addicted to anything."

Axoret frowned and replied "that's fine. As long as Sephiroth is with her." He held her close.

Duanna smiled at Michael. She hoped that this time when he tried to remember anything it would be only a slight headache. "Hey Michael have you tried to remember anything lately?"

"Nothing illegal that's all I ask....okay nothing more illegal than what you are doing now. Mom will get upset if it anything more than drinking.

Demonia smiled and then watched as Luna appeared before them, Demonia saw her and almost started to cry "Noe don't be getting all emotional on me Demonia. Hello Axoret, I must seem very different to you currently."

Michael frowned and then went to her. He kissed her passionately. Viktor and Lucifer both seemed surprised.

Aeron seemed disappointed but he said "fine fine. If you say so." He rolled his eyes.

Axoret raised an eyebrow and asked "Hell? Is that you?" He smiled a bit. He hugged her tightly.

Fayde simply smiled, glad to see Michael still had some of his feelings along with some of his memories. “Well, that’s a start.”

Duanna kissed him back and a few tears ran down her cheek. "I missed you so much..." she held onto him tight to make sure that she wasn't dreaming and that he wouldn't just vanish like he had done so many times before.

Leta sighed "I just don't want mom worried is all. I am giving you and Dee five days to return home, after that I am coming for you." she giggled and winked at them.

"Yes it's me, I go by the name Luna now. I'm an elder again." she hugged him back "Though it doesn't seem I'm allowed to see my kids....have you two seen them lately? How are they?" Demonia sighed "Your son is all work and no play kind of like Duanna." Luna looked at Demonia "You don't know the half of it, when I got my memories but she was sitting at a desk doing paperwork...she looked tired too."

"A girl came to me. I think she was a part of the council but she came to me and returned my memory. In the past hour I have gotten my memories back and broken up with my girlfriend." He shrugged.

"Alright. That should give us plenty of time." He wrapped an arm around Delaney. He kissed her forehead.

Axoret frowned and replied "I haven't seen either of them. But yeah... That sounds like Lucy."

Duanna realized that she still hadn't returned herself to normal but she almost didn't want to "So what do you think about my new look?" she spun around in a circle "I had to take this look on to get control of the council. One person tried to attack me so I killed them and the other I need speak to later, also I asked for Fayde to work on the council and he agreed." she smiled at Fayde. Duanna was back to her bright, cheerful self.

Leta opened the door and sighed "Just take care of her okay? Leo, you and I are going back home. Mom might need some help and no running away if she does, understood?"

Demonia sighed "I had to take a few trips to Hell after you died and I still check on your kids every now and again so that's why I know."

Michael touched her cheek and replied "you look magnificent but I love you no matter how you look. Your my soul mate and always will be." He looked at Fayde curiously and smiled. "I'm so happy to see you Fayde. How is Cinder?" Viktor whistled and said "smoking hot as usual." Michael laughed but then Lucifer added "refusing to get married as usual."

Leo nodded and said "had no plans of running away. I'm all mom has." He shrugged.

Axoret looked at her and asked "is that where you go?" He seemed upset that she never told him.

Duanna smiled "I know but I wasn't sure if you would be worried since this form belongs to my darker half. Also you get to see how much Leo and Leta has grown. Speaking of which I should return home soon to see if they have come back yet." she looked at Lucifer "If I can I will get Aeron to come visit you and I would appreciate it if you would stop telling him lies about me and Delaney. Thanks to Leta he stayed, for some reason he was thinking about leaving before all the council stuff happened."

Leta smiled "Well shall we return home then?" Delaney smiled "So does this mean we can start going to school again?" Leta looked at them "And that reminds me I hope to see you both in class tomorrow." she smiled.

"Sorry they were quick trips so I didn't think you would notice" Demonia hugged him "I didn't mean to worry you."

Last edited by a moderator:
Zafon sighed then yawned "fine..." he got up and began to get dressed.

Vincent giggled "I see...perfect" he walked over to sarah and hugged her from behind.

Michael kissed her lips lightly before smiling softly. "I'm glad but..." He looked at Lucifer who just smiled and waved his hand. "Dont worry about it. I'll find someone to replace you in no time." Michael held her close. "Oh and I won't. He already knows everything so there's no point."

Aeron smiled. "We'll live here but go to school there. We will be there." He watched Leo and her disappear.When they reappeared, Leo fell on the couch. "Damn it... Humans make me sick. I hate it there."

"Uh huh... As long as your not seeing another man I'm fine." He kissed her cheek.

Duanna smiled "So lets go home? It will be so much better with you there."

"You know mother use to live there right?" Leta sighed "You know you need to get over your hatred of them or mom might send you to a camp somewhere there." Leta said teasingly.

"Only you and our sons." Demonia smiled and kissed him, Luna watched "It almost makes my miss Lucifer." she sighed.

Diva sighed "You really need to remember to lock that door."

"Isn't that why you married me, because I'm perfect." Sarah smiled.

Zafon sighed then walked over to diva "I know...I know...." he kissed her on the lips then tiredly rubbed the back of his neck.

Vincent smiled "exactly, I love you every part of you" he chuckled then kissed her on the cheek

The siblings ran into the kitchen and sat down and the girls blushed as the boys laughed about the whoopee cushion and Sarah laughed too.

Diva kissed him back "I guess we should go to the kitchen..."

Vincent laughed "you guys have just been pranked.." he walked over and set in the chair that he was setting in before.

Zafon looked at her and nodded "yea.." he began to walk out of the room.

A whoopee cushion went off in his chair and Sarah high fived one of the brothers "Told you he'd fall for it." they laughed

Diva raced him the the kitchen and looked confused when she saw everyone laughing.

Michael kissed her forehead and disappeared with her. The first place he went to was the prison to visit Xerxes. He immediately started to whip him for his crimes. He was powerful and he made his return known throughout the land. He smirked. Hr wouldn't have the royal family be a joke anymore. When he sat in his office, Viktor came in. "You called sir." Michael smiled and then punched him hard in the gut. "That's for everything you've done to my wife. I'll keep you alive because you are the only other man that Duanna trusts."

"I'll never like them. They are terrible people yet were expected to protect them. They are nothing like us angels." He frowned. He was annoyed.

Axoret looked at her and then asked "then go back to him?"

Vincent sighed then grabbed sarah's arm and pulled her into a passionate kiss.

Zafon walked in behind her and looked confused "um...what did we miss"

Takashi watched over kana, he was still worried about her and it upset him that he couldnt do anything to help.

Duanna slightly glared in disapproval when she saw Michael hit Viktor "Dear you just got back and I would prefer you wouldn't hit Viktor, if not for him Xerxes wouldn't be in jail for treason. All I am asking is don't be hard on him, he is a council member, he never kissed me on the lips from what I remember since he knows I wouldn't approve of it." she kissed Michael so that he knew that she had no feelings for him except as a friend.

Leta sighed "Well I am going to go see mom, follow if you want." she walked into the office room and nearly fell to the ground when she saw Michael "Dad....?"

"I'm scared of being hurt again, if I stay away then I don't fall as much as I did....." Luna looked down.

Kana soon sat up and looked at Takashi "So you're him? You'll do I guess."

Sarah looked at them "I just pranked everyone." she had a big smiled on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back