• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Indeed. I had actually considered a BH6 character as well, glad someone else picked it. Very neat

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been quiet lately, these last few weeks have been really hectic. I'm still working on getting things moving, and I'm hoping to get the IC thread up over the weekend. I can't wait to get started and see all of your characters in action!

Is there any plans for a discord for the group? I assumed not since it wasn’t brought up and there is a perfectly good OOC here, but it doesn’t hurt to be curious so I thought I’d ask.

If enough players want a Discord server for the RP, I'd be open to setting one up! I think both an OOC thread and a Discord server would have their own advantages, so I'm fine either way. I was thinking about it before, but I know that not everyone uses Discord, so I'd want to make sure we have the OOC thread as an option just in case.

Hey everyone! The IC thread is up right here! I'm not really picky over formatting; if you have two characters in different places, please include a header like I did to make it clear which one you're writing for, but otherwise, do what you'd like!

EDIT: Also, if you're in favor of a group Discord, please give my post above this a cookie! I want to gauge interest in setting one up still.

Knowledge of what happened in the games is common right? Like everyone should have at least heard of Sora, Ventus, Roxas, and Riku's crews and the things they did

Knowledge of what happened in the games is common right? Like everyone should have at least heard of Sora, Ventus, Roxas, and Riku's crews and the things they did
Yeah, everyone in the Coalition would be familiar with the events of the games!

Cool! Though it's not really relevant now, Ayanami very much looks up to Roxas and co.

I think her feelings as a toy among humans will reflect similarly to how Roxas felt being a nobody.

I’ll try to get a post up tomorrow, I gotta make the visuals for it. XD which I know aren’t needed but pretty post make writing them easier for my silly brain

I'm gonna try and write up a post on my girl's end today as well- ^^ Excited to see the ball rolling!

I’ve finished the art for my post but I don’t think I’ll be able to manage writing it tonight. Work was super tiring today. T~T

Alright, sorry for the delay. This week was a little more hectic then expected. But things are clearing up and I'm looking forward to this road to dawn.

Hey everyone! Sorry again about being quiet. Everyone's opening posts are awesome! I know that Soul-Eater Evans Soul-Eater Evans has his just about done, so that just leaves ExodusLite ExodusLite before everyone's together!

Also, I do think a Discord server would be nice to have for the RP, so I'm planning to set one up. I'll send a link when it's ready! Joining isn't mandatory, and I'll make sure any updates are shared in this thread as well. I just figured an extra form of communication could help!

Hey everyone! I've been dealing with some unexpected technical difficulties all weekend, so I apologize for the slow updates. I'm hoping those get fixed today so I can start to get things moving and finish setting up the Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back