• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy King and prisoner of war (me/PumpkinKat)

The rain and thunder made Leo sleep so peacefully for the first time in years snoring echoes down the hallway

His room was at the end of the majestic hallway on the left door was open and snores were emitting from it

He groggily opened his eyes what in the world are youUUU doing awake babygirl and also down on my stomach patting my chest get on up sleepyhead

Poor baby girl it's okay I got you now snuggling with her wrapping his strong arms around her and putting her thumb in her mouth humming. Go back to sleep missy

He giggled at the suckling sounds coming from her and he was relieved that she fell asleep so suddenly he laid his head down as well snoring in his sleep

Wipes her nose you need to stay under the covers if your sneezing puts hand on your forehead it's rather warm

Pets her head with you sneezing I still think it's Best for you to stay in bed. You can be a handful ruffles her hair softly go eat some breakfast sleepyhead

No pouting you know that but since you asked so nicely I will. Smiles warmly come on it's food time walks holding her hand out into the hallway and the castle is alive with people

Users who are viewing this thread

Back