Keychain of Creation

Can anyone who's had problems with either the comic being squished or the links at the top not working visit the page right now and let me know how it behaves?

I've implemented a couple of fixes. I've tested it on IE6 and it seems to work fine, but I'd like some independent confirmation before the update script starts rewriting pages with the new code.

Thanks!

edit: If you do have any problems, please let me know what browser/version you're using.

All the problems seem to have been fixed. The comic was the right size and the links at the top of the page work. Nice job!

Hmmm.  I've never had problems with the site.

Ok, the comic auto-updated. Does the menu still work in IE?

I hate to be the constant bearer of bad news but...comics 13 and 14 are regular size...for like a moment..and then they *DISAPPEAR*

Its like they have some sort of 2nd Stealth Excellency that makes them completely invisible to me, no matter how hard I look. But yeah. They just disappear after a mere fraction of a second after being loaded.

Keep up all the great work.

Yeah, hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I get the same problem as Workingboy. The first comic is there for a split second and then disappears. Then neither 13 or 14 show up at all. I use Internet Explorer 6.0. Hope that helps.

Vanman said:
Yeah, hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I get the same problem as Workingboy.
You just said it was working fine?

Workingboy said:
I hate to be the constant bearer of bad news but...comics 13 and 14 are regular size...for like a moment..and then they *DISAPPEAR*
I was able to reproduce, and fix, this error on IE6 under Windows XP.

Can one of you who had the problem confirm that it is fixed?

Flagg said:
Vanman said:
Yeah, hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I get the same problem as Workingboy.
You just said it was working fine?
On the newest comic page. It didn't occur to me to check the other pages.

Having said that, your corrections seem to have worked. Again.

:-)

:3

(I usually hate the cat face, but I don't know why I like it so much when it's on Marena.)

I wanted Misho to be doing something thaumaturgy-ish, as a visual indication that he was checking the effect of the Manse's corrupted geomancy. It being a stick-figure comic, though, I couldn't do anything too complicated, so I ended up using just the pendulum (in Misho's hand) the cats-cradle (as a sort of dreamcatchery thing) and the animas of the two ladies.

You may notice that, despite Marena being at a high display level, Secret's essence is dominating it, thereby indicating the balance of power in the Manse: unnatural (Abyssal) over natural (Lunar).

Or not. I just wanted them to look like they were doing something not totally at odds with the dialogue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back