Keychain of Creation

Tis amusing.

And yes, the whole "hunter becomes hunted" thing IS very embaressing.  :lol:

Bug fixed. I'm a bit hesitant to try a feed, but Flagg's setting up a subscription for email notifiction, if you'd like to try that.

wordman said:
Bug report: the "Forward" button on comic #9 links to comic #11.
That's very confusing, since the script processed everything perfectly on Friday. I'll have to take a look at what happens with the next update.

I found the bug. Now I just need to figure out how to fix it.

edit: Implemented a fix. I will try to test it on a backup copy of the site before friday to make sure it works.

I don't think that Secret is getting enough love.   :(

Jukashi said:
Hooray, somebody likes Ten Winds!
I like Ten Winds quite a bit, myself. He's like the alcoholic, martial arts master grandfather I never had.

*takes secret somewhere private to correct the lack of love she has got from the ECR crowd*

*reappears somewhat paler faced and wobbly... while secret comes back licking her, even redder than normal, lips*

I like seven winds, too.

Oh, and congratulations, you just witnessed my 200th post! When I become famous and important as the world ruler, you all shall tell everyone that you witnessed my 200th post in the ECR!

I loved Ten Winds intro in what? comic 2? 3?

Ker-Punch! Ker-dodge! .....but I've actually got a background story....

Personally one of my favorite comics, right behind Secret's "Would ya believe...."

She does... and yes, she does have the "awww, you poor thing. Let me give you a hug" feel...

Haku said:
You know you're just encouraging her... right, Kremlin?
well I have healing charms.. and I can always use sesseljae to heal me back up

so hopefully i can show her we love her anyway... before the sesseljae runs out of essence

koc13.png

:D :D :D

This is what I get sometimes when I try to load a page. A hard refresh sometimes fixes the problem, but not always.

untitled.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back