Keychain of Creation 156-160

Kyeudo said:
Odd random thought: Wouldn't it be interesting here is if Secret suddenly revealed that she knows Laughing Wound Style? What do you get when you use Ravishing the Unworthy Heart on a giant orihalcum robot sphinx from the inside?
Completely uneducated guess: A huge mess.

Kyeudo said:
Odd random thought: Wouldn't it be interesting here is if Secret suddenly revealed that she knows Laughing Wound Style? What do you get when you use Ravishing the Unworthy Heart on a giant orihalcum robot sphinx from the inside?
It wouldn't work because a giant robot's hardness/soak is gonna be scary and its Stamina+Resistance+Essence is, at a low estimate, 12 dice unenhanced.

I will endeavor to mention this only once.

Ragara Karen (is Karen her personal name, by the way?)'s bandages certainly are skilfully wrapped.

That is all I'm going to say about that.

merle said:
is Karen her personal name, by the way?
Yes. The Realm uses the "surname first, given name last" convention. This means Marena is actually Ragara Marena.

Ragara is the house with the heterophobe as head honcho, right?

160 Firstpost!

Also, very nice. But Marena likely undermined her sister by doing that. A solar could take a blow from that paw just fine, but losing that sword to Nova may be more of a blow. Srsly, what Dawn has no Invulnerability charm?

The hairball was slightly amusing, but the whole giant robot thing must be more an annoyance than I thought because I really don't see much worth commenting on. It's not bad...it's just not good.
Weird how likes and dislikes are as such.
I love Nova's form, especilly the huge Orichalcum bell. Well done, Jukashi.

Jtuxyan said:
Also, very nice. But Marena likely undermined her sister by doing that. A solar could take a blow from that paw just fine, but losing that sword to Nova may be more of a blow. Srsly, what Dawn has no Invulnerability charm?
I totally agree, unless Karen hasn't been exalted that long (doubtful) she knew what she was doing.

I really hate it when fellow players rescue me from being a stoic badass.

RedMantis said:
Jtuxyan said:
I totally agree, unless Karen hasn't been exalted that long (doubtful) she knew what she was doing.

I really hate it when fellow players rescue me from being a stoic badass.
Isn't there a Lunar Compassion Limit Break that essentially forces you do that? Granted, Marena doesn't strike me as having a surplus of "Stupid Useless Compassion", but it's a possibility.

-cdi

Marena has Compassion, but I'm relatively certain it's not her Primary.

Anyway, it is completely possible that Karen would not be able to activate a defense Charm if she did something like, say, use Hungry Tiger Technique just then. No way of knowing if she did, but it's a reasonable assumption.

Well, Marena's primary Virtue definitely isn't Temperance. I'd hazard that she's based in Conviction.

Maybe Marena just jumped in to help Karen because she's her sister. Perhaps she feels protective of her from childhood, especially so if she really is mute.

Quchu said:
Maybe Marena just jumped in to help Karen because she's her sister. Perhaps she feels protective of her from childhood, especially so if she really is mute.
Given how much Marena mother-hens Misho and Secret, that seems a logical hypothesis.

..Yeah, I'd have run away from her too, Karen. Too bad she caught up with you, eh? :mrgreen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back