Keychain 96-100

Am I the only one who thinks Fae Dude is more of an asswipe than he is really evil?

He's more like Doctor Evil, he's doing it for the ONE MEEEEEELION DOLLARS than he is doing it for any goal or cause or creed. He's evil for evil's sake, which most often just comes off as lame.

Oh well. He can still get his head punched into his torso as good as the rest of 'em.

Nah, the Fae has a reason, and he is being legimately evil.

He needs the strong emotional responses that his brand of charismatic evil generates, and the raiding/taunting Misho about his dead offspring things are quite obviously evil.

Woulden't it be a lot easier, if all he needs is strong emotional responses, to just get five dots in Perform and take some Charms that super-boost Perform to ridiculous heights, and then go strutting around making heartstring-yanking speeches and such?

So, I stand by my accusation of Dr. Evil.

Flagg said:
How about EVERYBODY stop posting inane links, rickrolling, and otherwise lowering these forums to the rest of the internet's typical level of retarded adolescence, and in exchange, I'll avoid having to do the unpleasant task of adding another name to the ban list?
Deal?
Hey Flagg - Is this post in the correct thread?

ShadowDragon8685 said:
Am I the only one who thinks Fae Dude is more of an asswipe than he is really evil?
He's more like Doctor Evil, he's doing it for the ONE MEEEEEELION DOLLARS than he is doing it for any goal or cause or creed. He's evil for evil's sake, which most often just comes off as lame.

Oh well. He can still get his head punched into his torso as good as the rest of 'em.
One of the Fair Folk, a two-dimensional character? Unbelievable!

I never said it wasen't valid, just that he came across as more of a poser than a true villian. When you set out to do villiany, you usually wind up just pulling off "general assholery", like Baron von Boilskittens here.

Jukashi said:
ShadowDragon8685 said:

One of the Fair Folk, a two-dimensional character? Unbelievable!
Well, his brother actually seems (seemed?) quite a bit less obsessed with the whole "the world's a stage" bit...

Woo, 100.

For some reason, this comic makes me fangirl Misho hard. Probably because my hat of Fair Folk is pretty high.

Anyways, for those who don't have Dreams, and are curious... I ended up getting some help trying to figure these out.

Da-sa-ta e-no-fu! THAT'S ENOUGH!

Mi-te-ra-sa fa-la - Meteor's Fall!

(Thanks to Kailan and Seras of the TFS forums for helping me sound out this stuff)

AstraKiseki said:
Woo, 100.
For some reason, this comic makes me fangirl Misho hard. Probably because my hat of Fair Folk is pretty high.

Anyways, for those who don't have Dreams, and are curious... I ended up getting some help trying to figure these out.

Da-sa-ta e-no-fu! THAT'S ENOUGH!

Mi-te-ra-sa fa-la - Meteor's Fall!

(Thanks to Kailan and Seras of the TFS forums for helping me sound out this stuff)

I didn't get past "That's e..."

God, Jukashi... Your caligraphy is terrible! xD

well I'm sorry I didn't get to this sooner, but I too have a Misho translation. I made mine into a .gif so I apologize for the size, but my translation really does work better with imagery. .

rescript100-3.jpg

edited for better image.

is that an emperors new groove joke? I approve.

Excellent comic Jukashi, gonna let us in on the components of that combo?

I'm fairly confident I know the melee charms it's made up of but I don't know the names

I didn't get past "That's e..."
God, Jukashi... Your caligraphy is terrible! xD
His imitation of the propoer characters is good. Of course, the word "meteor" has an "o" syllable in it, which is why I couldn't piece them together myself. It looked close to "meteor", but I figured it wouldn't be without the "o".

P.S. "Squeakin".

EDIT: Ahannyway, I'm more concerned as to why Ten Winds is letting Misho do something that will clearly turn out to be a bad move. I know he can tell. What does he know that we don't?

Maybe he respects Misho's need to do this by himself.

Or maybe he knows if he goes toe to toe with a Fae he'll get raped, since Sidereal charms aren't great against them.

No-one's gotten the Combo name totally right yet...

As to the Charms in the Combo, that's 1st Melee Excellency + Hungry Tiger Technique + Peony blossom Attack + Iron Raptor Technique (Sandstorm-Wind Attack in this case) + Heavenly Guardian Defence and Solar Counterattack just in case.

Misho is also under the effect of Invincible Fury of the Dawn and Fivefold Bulwark Stance.

Very expensive.

Iron raptor? I thought it'd be the step up (blazing solar bolt?), considering he's shooting lasers and not actually throwing his weapon. but of course I haven't read second ed melee charms too closely

I think he meant this:

If the Exalt has Essence 3 or more, she can spend two additional motes for a total cost of four motes and throw a burning arc of energy from her weapon instead of the weapon itself. This is called the "Sandstorm-Wind Attack". It cannot be blocked without a stunt or charm.
GREAT combo and GREAT comic, btw.

Chaka said:
Maybe he respects Misho's need to do this by himself.
Or maybe he knows if he goes toe to toe with a Fae he'll get raped, since Sidereal charms aren't great against them.
I'll fund it if you direct it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back