Keychain 96-100

Chaka said:
Brickwall said:
Fair Folk count as Creatures of Darkness these days. GSS will probably be quite effective.
Unshaped Fair Folk. As far as I'm aware, once they take a shape they aren't CoD anymore...
That's what I was referring to. Second character I made (first one I really loved) had a GDK which was essentially a solid-form of a Glorious Solar Saber - basically, it could be sent Elsewhere and called back without needing Call the Faithful Blade, glowed and gave off light, and did all the stuff a GSS did except being able to change shape, since it was a physical blade.

ST wanted to change us from the East to the West, and I said "No problem, I'm an air pirate, I have a five-dot Warbird, so the sea dosn't bother me". (Pissed him off that I could essentially say "screw you" to his plan to have us shipwrecked), and he said "The West is full of Fae, so you may be in trouble," I got excited, because I thought I had a Fae-killing Buster Sword, until that was pointed out to me.

The word "Crestfallen" was apt.

And seriously! I wanna see the Keybla-*Executed by firing squad*

That implies that the East is not full of Fae, which is just not true.

Anyway, most people I know tend to houserule it that Fae, shaped or not, are not creatures of Creation or Yu-Shan, and thus on the UncSun's hit-list. But it's a houserule, and I just made a mistake, I suppose.

"Thwack?"

I know if some long-haired creepy guy that makes Micheal Jackson look positively normal tried that, you'd have heard some "Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!" followed by some "Thwatch!" and "Splutch!" and some "Slice! Slice! Slice!"

But then maybe Misho was so surprised he forgot how to summon his GSS?... heh, maybe he'll summon the GSD instead and do like that guy with the bulldozer? :)

Or maybe he'll pull out his keybla-*Urk!*

Okay, this guy is awesome. Jukashi, if you don't make him at least a secondary character (villain or otherwise), I will love you so much less than I do now, I may even only just like you. For serious.

heehee fairy *cough*

nice comic Juk, took me a little while to figure out why marena ended up kissing him if she dodged anyway.

and for that matter I thought secret was master of dodge charms

Smeggedoff said:
heehee fairy *cough*
nice comic Juk, took me a little while to figure out why marena ended up kissing him if she dodged anyway.

Social combat. Secret didn't Abort to Join Battle for some reason, and as mentioned, she hasn't yet acquired a charm that lets her Dodge the consequences of her actions (being there and pretty, in this case), and Marena easily passed her social dodge, then launched a counterattack.

I'm just glad he didn't kiss Ten.

Haku said:
Ahhh... I like Fey as having 4th wall knowledge actively so. ^_^
If he's that fourth-wall concious, I wonder if he's forums-savvy?

Quick! We can distract Mr. Scythe with mass social combat in time for Misho to whoop his ass!

ShadowDragon8685 said:
Smeggedoff said:
heehee fairy *cough*

Social combat. Secret didn't Abort to Join Battle for some reason, and as mentioned, she hasn't yet acquired a charm that lets her Dodge the consequences of her actions (being there and pretty, in this case), and Marena easily passed her social dodge, then launched a counterattack.

Oh God.

<Fairy> "I kiss Marena."

<Marena> "I dodge."

<ST> Charms?

<Fairy> "Uh... none?"

<Marena> "Snake-Body technique."

*everyone at the table falls silent*

*dice are rolled*

<ST> "Well.. uh, I guess you kiss yourself, then?"

<Fairy> "How is that even possible!?"

<Marena> *cackles madly*

Nemal said:
ShadowDragon8685 said:
Smeggedoff said:
heehee fairy *cough*

Oh God.

<Fairy> "I kiss Marena."

<Marena> "I dodge."

<ST> Charms?

<Fairy> "Uh... none?"

<Marena> "Snake-Body technique."

*everyone at the table falls silent*

*dice are rolled*

<ST> "Well.. uh, I guess you kiss yourself, then?"

<Fairy> "How is that even possible!?"

<Marena> *cackles madly*
well that of course depends Where he kisses himself, noone mentioned lips

Sometimes my grasp of the Fae rules slips, but they can only reshape their bodies in a middlemarch or better. Oh wait... aren't they in a middlemarch? :twisted:

I thought they were in a bordermarch as stated by the rockodile-catching-marena strip.

although I may have missed one of those little details that tells you they're moving deeper into the wyld...Like a giant flashing pink neon sign that says "now entering middlemarches: population mutable"

then the sign stands up and walks away

Smeggedoff said:
4th wall breakage is one thing, I doubt Jukashi would stoop to making "in jokes"
Of course. Because no "in jokes" are ever made in the strip....

Oh.

Keyblade.

Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade.

:-P

I meant jokes referring to the inhabitants of the forum and thair..uh, our zany antics. In jokes referring to Exalted are a given.

Smeggedoff said:
I meant jokes referring to the inhabitants of the forum and thair..uh, our zany antics. In jokes referring to Exalted are a given.
I wonder if he's going to say something like "I have been chosen, by the great hand in the sky", or "Don't hate the player, hate the game!"

yeah, compassion 5 = lots o buttons to push

behold the return of radiant dawn

Dayum son, you in all kinds o sheeit now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back