Keychain 96-100

Jukashi said:
No-one's gotten the Combo name totally right yet...
Well, I actually figured that since you separated "Mi" and "Terasa", they were different words. But since it's entirely phonetic, "Ma-i" would be used to create the dipthong for "my", and there's not really any other words for it to be. They are still as accurate as they can be.

But I figured it out. The combo name is "My Tears Fall". I think it's an awesome name, in this case.

Brickwall said:
Jukashi said:
No-one's gotten the Combo name totally right yet...
Well, I actually figured that since you separated "Mi" and "Terasa", they were different words. But since it's entirely phonetic, "Ma-i" would be used to create the dipthong for "my", and there's not really any other words for it to be. They are still as accurate as they can be.

But I figured it out. The combo name is "My Tears Fall". I think it's an awesome name, in this case.
Well if that's the case, it's the greatest, most-emo combo I've ever seen.

I agree on that, oh well it means my consience won't grumble as loud when I decide to use "meteor fall" as a combo name in future

speaking of which, I haven't heard from my consience in ages, where did that lil guy go?

Smeggedoff said:
I agree on that, oh well it means my consience won't grumble as loud when I decide to use "meteor fall" as a combo name in future

speaking of which, I haven't heard from my consience in ages, where did that lil guy go?
You don't remember? You ate it on a dare seven months ago.

That aside, "My Tears Fall" was the translation I got, since the "Mi" sound seems to be seperated from the "Te-Ra-Sa" part.

Hmm... Someone really needs to convert that Old Realm script into a font.

Tome said:
There's multiple ways to write each sound. Not to mention the way you organize the syllables into words is not like the modern convention. Same with words.

Brickwall said:
Tome said:
There's multiple ways to write each sound. Not to mention the way you organize the syllables into words is not like the modern convention. Same with words.
*Cough*

FAScript1.png

That aside, we need a way to write posts in Old Realm.

Same to you, fella. I managed to figure out what it said without even looking it up, but I always double check.

Hint to those without DotFA: The second word is "You".

well, maybe a set of emoticons could be made with the phonetic sounds (as set out by the book) being the code, after adding a colon of course

Tome said:
Brickwall said:
Tome said:
*Cough*

FAScript1.png

That aside, we need a way to write posts in Old Realm.
... Scare you?

Keeeeeep trying -_- '

Yeah, but something like : orka1: for the first "ka" symbol listed in the book, : orka2: for the second, and stuff like that. Would probably work, but the issue is loading the posts with images. Causes problems, I'm sure.

And the parsing for the surprise emoticon would need to be fixed :roll:

I see I am too late to the party to make an impression, but I did dig out the .pdf of LAnds of Creation to translate the comic. Well done-- I am in two campaigns at the moment (playing one, running the other) and Exalted has a special place in my heart. Thanks for writing this thing, Jukashi-- it makes me smile every single time. The jokes have crept into our sessions. ('justice!')

Did the ninja-fae just use the Replacement Jutsu from Naruto? Not that the idea isn't widely used or precedented, but since he's a ninja and 4th-wall immune.

Brickwall said:
Did the ninja-fae just use the Replacement Jutsu from Naruto? Not that the idea isn't widely used or precedented, but since he's a ninja and 4th-wall immune.
Note that Fivefold Shadow Hand Style, a cannon Terrestrial Martial Art includes a charm which would allow this maneuver. Though this does assume that the Fae's Martial Arts is likely higher than his attacker's Perception+Essence. Still, he's a Fair Folk Noble, which tends to mean high Attributes and Abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back