Keychain #336-340

Brickwall said:
Also, one of them has a name now, so I doubt we'll be done with them too quickly. Names give you more Health Levels.
Probably just long enough to either explain why there on this bridge (hopefully saving some face for us readers), and/or to say they know someone with a Jade Keyklave.

Ten Winds is channelling some Tepet Arada. I appove.

Personally, I wouldn't mind the Dragon-Blooded hanging around for at least a leg of the trip (perhaps as repayment for being so rude) just for the distress it will cause Misho and Marena. (Misho: But I *really want* to cure this childhood lukemia!)

I'm sure Jukashi has plans well laid out, and I'm sure I'll enjoy whichever direction he takes.

DukeGod said:
what makes me wonder,did Ten actually paid for that stuff or he just Anima Bannered and said "GIVE ME YOUR BOOZE AND WOMEN NOW!"?
...that would probably end up being veeeery painful for the women, barring the right Charms/Artifacts/etcetera. Anima flux is a bitch.

In any case, while things are still unexplained (Though, as they're demanding everything, perhaps they reaaaaallly wanted a cart?), Ten Winds' response pretty much makes this whole diversion worthwhile for me.

Well any group of people with both a cart/horse and one of the most beautiful women in all creation are clearly no ordinary peasants, but some middle class or even wealthy types who are quite likely smuggling goods. It's not as if they decided to jack the guy carrying a pound of rice and three yen to his name,

Brickwall said:
Also, one of them has a name now, so I doubt we'll be done with them too quickly. Names give you more Health Levels.
True, I'd expect them to stick around at least as long as those two Fair Folk did.
(Incidentally, I wouldn't be surprised if those two are now facepalming after reading your post because they forgot to have names.)

Brickwall said:
Also' date=' one of them has a name now, so I doubt we'll be done with them too quickly. Names give you more Health Levels.[/quote']True, I'd expect them to stick around at least as long as those two Fair Folk did.
(Incidentally, I wouldn't be surprised if those two are now facepalming after reading your post because they forgot to have names.)
One kissed Marena and the other brooded like a ninja. They don't need names.

Synapse said:
If I recall, Marena kissed the Fae, not the other way around.
Is such differentiation necessary? His mouth and Her mouth met, noises were made, nostrils bled.

If you really want to remove his credit on Marena, he's got Misho and Secret, poster childs for perverse sexual lust just as much as marena.

Synapse said:
Synapse said:
If I recall, Marena kissed the Fae, not the other way around.
Is such differentiation necessary? His mouth and Her mouth met, noises were made, nostrils bled.

If you really want to remove his credit on Marena, he's got Misho and Secret, poster childs for perverse sexual lust just as much as marena.
I still don't believe that he actually kissed Misho. I believe it will have to be repeated, for scientific verification. :twisted:

Ten looks impressive with his hair down.

To be honest, I don't think Ten needs any help teaching these miserable good-fer-nuthin' whipper-snappers a sharp lesson in the proper behavior of one of the Chosen of the Dragons.

In the meantime' date=' I would like to place an order for one justice, please.[/quote']
This scene lacks without fingers, though >:

I wonder if I should call out "trap" on Meadow or hold on for a bit....

polajum said:
Teenagers shaking down random peasants for beer money, I bet
That's the idea I get from their reactions. They're acting like young people who've been caught doing something they shouldn't be doing by an adult, not hardened criminals who've been caught by the cops.

Conga-rats, Jukashi!

Also, damn. I was hoping we were going to get to see an Immaculate Master beating up on two punk-ass young Terrestrials, not some punk-ass punk enlightened mortals - or whatever they are.

It's just breastplates right? They probably couldn't wear anything heavier.

Also, we still don't know if Meadow is a guy or just flat-chested.

People just have green hair?That can't be!

Were that true colored hair wouldn't be an indication of power

and thats just silly :P

Anihow,Happy Birthday(late) :mrgreen:

Well, ain't this a revoltin' development...

Happy birthday, Jukashi! This definitely came as a surprise to me, I need to remember the same thing as Marena.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back