• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Eluvian Bounty(REBOOT)

[QUOTE="The Jackal]The wi-fi went out after a black out so I didn't reply... Could some give me an update ?

[/QUOTE]
Looks like tigereyes and ClassyBunny are in private and guarded sewers for the RP right now.

Daniel reaving and one of ClassyBunny's other characters seem to be in an RP, and Daniel's beast character just damaged a cafe and then fled the city, Jaeger and Rad frog father were both at the cafe. I think everyone else's characters are generally wandering right now until RP happens, which my character is basically doing the same

At least, that all is what I gathered from reading the RP so far.

Kenjinx said:
Looks like tigereyes and ClassyBunny are in private and guarded sewers for the RP right now.
Daniel reaving and one of ClassyBunny's other characters seem to be in an RP, and Daniel's beast character just damaged a cafe and then fled the city, Jaeger and Rad frog father were both at the cafe. I think everyone else's characters are generally wandering right now until RP happens, which my character is basically doing the same

At least, that all is what I gathered from reading the RP so far.
Thank you... I will work on a starter right now

Can't tell if some of the people quit or if the timezones are simply aligned badly, but how many people are still planning to participate?

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]You wanna start

[/QUOTE]
If you could put up a starter post for Mika I'll play from that and find a way for her to encounter one of my characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back