• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Eluvian Bounty(REBOOT)

[QUOTE="The Jackal]I'll post Ronin's little massacre now... May take a while due to PC swap ;-;

[/QUOTE]
all good~ just tag me!

The Jackal] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/ said:
@Daniel reaving[/URL] @ClassyBunny I was wondering if I could have my new robot character interacting with Rina and Shaun. (If it is accepted.)
Sure

*Kicks the old wooden door in before running in and tackling the nearest female, patting her head and standing before walking over to @ClassyBunny and kicking him in the scrotum* "RUR" *Proceeds to turn around and kneel down at the still stunned figure that was the female from before, grinning and whispering* "I'll be back for you" *Jumps up as sirens wail in the distance before yelling profanity with a strange accent before jumping out the window*

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]ummm all of them

[/QUOTE]
how about River? Did u wanna have any specific way they meet? :3

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](whatever you wish)

[/QUOTE]
hmmm how about they're hunting the same county target? :3

Daniel reaving]its ok and whats your idea [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15786-trix/ said:
@trix[/URL]
Maybe they go out somewhere and get attacked by bounty hunters from a different part of the universe looking for Lexxy? idk

trix said:
I'm cool with it if dan is :3 @Daniel reaving
Sweg, what if River (*Uncontrollable snickering*) & Lexxy come across a ship that has a distress beacon on because Ronin/Blade Wolf found themselves on the ship and massacred/massacredx2 the entire crew. Curiosity bitch slaps River (*Giggling*) across the face and he docks on the ship to see what the problem is only to be met by a very monotone/angry Blade Wolf/Ronin. C:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back