• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Eluvian Bounty(REBOOT)

[QUOTE="The Jackal](We
Well as you can see, we rebooted Eluvian Bounty because it had kinda died out... Also I broke my leg and got concussed... JOY !

[/QUOTE]
omg ow xD that sucks, Doing what? Sports? or haha and yea im thinking of rejoining just this RP

trix said:
omg ow xD that sucks, Doing what? Sports? or haha and yea im thinking of rejoining just this RP
Well, I was riding home after shit happened and the chain on my bike snapped and then I basically went ramming into a hard metal dumpster where I landed on my leg the wrong way and hit my head.

[QUOTE="The Jackal]Well, I was riding home after shit happened and the chain on my bike snapped and then I basically went ramming into a hard metal dumpster where I landed on my leg the wrong way and hit my head.

[/QUOTE]
ouch :( Hopefully you heal up well!

trix said:
ouch :( Hopefully you heal up well!
:D Thank you, you can join if you want, I'd love to see what happens if a new or old character meets Ronin and gets the shit kicked out of him/her (You can tell I'm fucked up)

[QUOTE="The Jackal]
:D Thank you, you can join if you want, I'd love to see what happens if a new or old character meets Ronin and gets the shit kicked out of him/her (You can tell I'm fucked up)

[/QUOTE]
gonna try and make her tonight then id be down to RP :P He free rn?

trix said:
gonna try and make her tonight then id be down to RP :P He free rn?
I don't know if he's on... You can always tag him as he does have superpowers and feel that kind of stuff xD

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Jackal]I don't know if he's on... You can always tag him as he does have superpowers and feel that kind of stuff xD

[/QUOTE]
well if i can get accepted tonight Ronin and my char meet up?

trix said:
well if i can get accepted tonight Ronin and my char meet up?
More or less, Ronin will probably end up massacring an entire gang beacause one of them threw a stone at him... But thats for later

[QUOTE="The Jackal]More or less, Ronin will probably end up massacring an entire gang beacause one of them threw a stone at him... But thats for later

[/QUOTE]
haha alright i plan on making a pretty bad ass character

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]That's sounds fun XP

[/QUOTE]
noooooo lol college is a pain haha

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Ohhh I can't wait for collage xD

[/QUOTE]
i mean yes it's funa nd all but my course is just really demanding xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back