• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Eluvian Bounty(REBOOT)

[QUOTE="The Jackal]In a bit, I'm busy.... Doing.... Stuff.

[/QUOTE]
jump in when u ready

The Unamed Character]Hey [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15786-trix/ said:
@trix[/URL] am I able to make another character. never got a notif and thought this thing died....
Yea of course

LesDom said:
Twenty years ago, Earth was saved from threat of destruction, alongside the planet Solehrii, the homeworld of the alien race, the Ascendii. But the Earth Military did not save them. Neither did the Ascendii army, Exansis. No...the worlds were saved by the Keepers, a vigilante group of genius scientists and soldiers.
A new threat has risen. Stronger than before. And instead of the home planets being in danger, this time it's the fate of the entire galaxy. Private encrypted messages from hidden sources have been sending to extremely skilled soldiers, including you...

Are you ready to join the Keepers?
And theres another advertisement..... I swear I just got the record on this site for most Advertisements recieved at a moment...

*I burst into the room, a crate of liquor under one arm, a sombrero perched on my head, and a single bottle of beer in my hand, raised high* WOOOOO- WOOOOO-... Woo *I look around, notice my alerts box and lower my glasses* How long have I been gone ?

@trix

@ClassyBunny

@Daniel reaving

(I'M BACK BITCHES ! DID YA MISS ME ?!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back